Andover Controls TCX866

Does anyone know how to wire up the outputs for a TCX866, when I command these on I'm expecting to see a 24vac output but it's always zero. Any input on this will be appreciated.

The Andover Controls TCX 866 is a VAV Controller with a built-in damper actuator used with the Infinity line.

The TCX 866 has 3 SPDT Form A triac outputs and two analog outputs (0-10 vdc).

What are trying to wire?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm trying to activate the relay output. Are you suppose to read a 24vac output when checking it with your meter? I have a 24vac relay board, I just need to make sure the relay turns on and off. I have 2 of these and I'm getting the same results. I was thinking maybe they were defective but I'm not to sure about that now.

I can program all the inputs/outputs/damper and even the airflow sensor. They all function properly except for the digital outputs and can't turn on the relays. I can see the change in resistance when they are commanded on (11.8k) and off (open) but no voltage is present. By the way thanks for the diagram.

Not familiar with the product, but you might have to wire in the 24vac to the outputs com/ref (if they are triac take special care, some triacs can only switch the "common").

kontrol out
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Open protocols? You can't handle open protocols!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

Quote Originally Posted by kontrolphreak View Post
    Not familiar with the product, but you might have to wire in the 24vac to the outputs com/ref (if they are triac take special care, some triacs can only switch the "common").

kontrol out
    kontrolphreak is correct on this.

Quote Originally Posted by kontrolphreak View Post

kontrol out
    Bingo

Ok thanks for your help, I think I found a diagram on these and they are triac outputs.

If you need anything else, just ask.

i have the same question. i was trying to wire a andover tcx 865-v and i was expecting 24volts on the output but it has no voltage. i was reaing in the output that it requires 4volts square weighed, if anybody know how i can bypass and get the 24volts to engerize the heater contacter. this one has a thermostat and a tempeture sensor, open to any suggestions

Make sure that the terminal "Triac Ref" is wired to the hot side of the transformer (X1). When the output is switched on it should have 24VAC on it.