Tracer Summit schedule issue with date

We have tracer summit installed and have an issue with calandar not showing correctly when sceduling events for the building.I have attached the page for review. Can anyone assist as the schedule is off one day but only in the scheuling screen and this affects all schedules? The system clock and days are correct otherwise.

James
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jawisa1 View Post
    ...this affects all schedules? ...
    Are you saying this is affecting the scheduled operation, or are you asking if it does? It appears to me that the day "Thursday" has been selected to view. Try closing the schedule window and re-open it I believe when it opens it will be selected to the current day, but all the other days can be selected if you desire. And it looks as though yesterday has been selected to view, not as the the day it is. I have Summit, but I'm not a controls guy. I'm sure one of them will be along shortly.

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. The picture shows the schedule for "1st and 2nd floor conf/lobby" for the weekdays M-F. It appears that you have optimal events starting at 7:00am and ending at 5:00pm with 0 minute early start and stop times, meaning that your 2 areas in the white box to the left will be occupied between 7am and 5pm. This only affects the schedule shown in the picture.

Edit: I think you're saying that you opened the schedule up this morning Friday 1/18/2014, and it is thinking that it is Thursday 1/17/2014? Down in the lower right hand part of the screen it says "1/17/2014 10:40 AM BCU" which is the current date and time of the BCU. If that is the case, your BCU date and time need to be set.
    Last edited by roadgear16; 01-17-2014 at 01:32 PM. Reason: More info.

I think the OP is saying that the Summit schedule is showing today 1/17/14 as a Thursday.. I can't help mu Summit knowledge is limited.

Kevin
    "Profit is not the legitimate purpose of business. The legitimate purpose of business is to provide a product or service that people need and do it so well that it's profitable."

James Rouse

Man, maybe I should have looked at a calendar before I posted that.

The date is correct, but the day is off one. I've never encountered that problem. What version of Summit are you running? Which Service Pack? Click on Help about and it will tell you.

We are running version 16.00.01.23 Service Pack 6. I know we are a bit behing but this error that the day is off by one ia quite annoying. We are able to function but have to keep in mind the issue when scheduling and adjust to compensate. I looked at the same day in 2014 and the days are then correct. Is it possible this is a leap year issue?

I misread something earlier. I see now where the OP's schedule is showing 1/17/14 (today) as Thursday when it should be Friday. I went to my Summit's Time And Date settings, and playing with it saw that 1/17/14 on a Thursday was last year, 2013. Maybe you could try going to your Time And Date setting and make sure it set correctly and hit 'Apply". The confusing thing is that the shown schedule already shows "January" and "2014". I would think that any leap year issue wouldn't show up until February. But then, I can't explain this either.

It appears that there is a TOD calendar patch. Do you have access to mytranecontrols or comfortsite? I vaguely remember this issue but never experienced it for my self. Here is a description of the issue below, you need the V16 TOD calendar patch to correct the issue if you can find it, or v16SP8 which should be available for download on comfortsite.

"Tracer Summit uses a Microsoft calendar driver in the TOD schedule editor. The version and behavior of the Microsoft calendar driver (mscal.ocx) used by Tracer Summit changed beginning with the introduction of Microsoft Office 2001 resulting in this problem. Our fix prior to this notice was to replace the newer calendar driver with the older one. Our new resolution changes the way Tracer Summit uses the calendar driver and eliminates the problem. This resolution will work with the new and old versions of the Microsoft calendar driver."