Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    hey freddy
    first off thanks for letting us know we wont have to drink as much to get hammered up so we can all get just as drunk and save some money

next are you always this big of a prick or just when posting about hvac guys drinking?

go get laid and relax for a bit then come back an play nice ......... otherwise we are going to have dices attack dog tear you up

Quote Originally Posted by dhvac View Post
    hey freddy
    first off thanks for letting us know we wont have to drink as much to get hammered up so we can all get just as drunk and save some money

next are you always this big of a prick or just when posting about hvac guys drinking?

go get laid and relax for a bit then come back an play nice ......... otherwise we are going to have dices attack dog tear you up
    Im just a prick! Kinda like you!

I will not be as blunt as dhvac but go fly a kite.This is not the first rodeo.

eff off
    Last edited by jpb2; 02-24-2008 at 09:11 PM.
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post
    Im just a prick! Kinda like you!
    you wish you was as good as me, not only that i dont have to start crap on the net to get my jollies this is a tread for people who like to have fun and you are a real pain in the a$$ at this point so why dont you leave this thread for people who care about the convention and go preach you AA stuff elsewhere

we will go to colorado and get drunk and fall down and have a good time, if someone drinks too much we will bury them in spotts yard and replace them with dolly

see all is taken care of so you can lighten up and fit in or go play with the uptight kids in another forum

thanks and have a nice day

Best views in colorado!

Some of you lucky basturds may just get a ride.

http://www.flightforlifecolorado.org/index.php?s=5

I was being legit and sincere at first. With no intention of starting sh*t.

But if you want a flame war thats fine with me.

I gotta sleep in spotts yard lol ??? Take a pill freddy we're big folks here
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    I gotta sleep in spotts yard lol ??? Take a pill freddy we're big folks here
    You are right. You are! Just dont slam a guy who has seen a guy die for these same reasons. And is just saying to be careful, I dont care how much of Good ole boy Tough guy booze drinking machines you are. It happens.
    Thats all!
    I am not anti alcohol at all. I can slam em with the best of em.

I was being legit and sincere at first. With no intention of starting sh*t.

But if you want a flame war thats fine with me.

seems to me you was the first to get ignorant, calling people morons because they wasnt taking you serious enough, now i am done with you, you are not worth me precious posting time

if you make it to colorodo i will buy you a beer otherwise have fun being uptight with people who could care less about you opinions

Quote Originally Posted by dhvac View Post
    seems to me you was the first to get ignorant, calling people morons because they wasnt taking you serious enough, now i am done with you, you are not worth me precious posting time

if you make it to Colorado i will buy you a beer otherwise have fun being uptight with people who could care less about you opinions
    Dude, You are a arrogant clown. Get over yourself. You are not that good.

Really your not!

I am sure this whole thing is just a big misunderstanding.

Freddy, come join us for a little fun and relax. We are all buds here.

Die! unlikely but thats not the point!
    Morons!
    You are right. You are! Just dont slam a guy who has seen a guy die for these same reasons.
    OK Fast frEddy, we think we'll live. Were not going to 14,000 ft either. And were driving our own cars up there, we might have some beers in Estes after, but this is just gonna be a quick trip above the clouds. We'll leave the beer bongs to the college kids in Vail. Can ya quit already?
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    We'll leave the beer bongs to the college kids in Vail.
    So..............

does this mean I don't have to practice?
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

Gawd I hope not. I'm practicing now at the pub

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast