Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 66 to 78 of 89
  1. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    S.W. PA
    Posts
    3,298
    hey freddy
    first off thanks for letting us know we wont have to drink as much to get hammered up so we can all get just as drunk and save some money


    next are you always this big of a prick or just when posting about hvac guys drinking?


    go get laid and relax for a bit then come back an play nice ......... otherwise we are going to have dices attack dog tear you up

  2. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by dhvac View Post
    hey freddy
    first off thanks for letting us know we wont have to drink as much to get hammered up so we can all get just as drunk and save some money


    next are you always this big of a prick or just when posting about hvac guys drinking?


    go get laid and relax for a bit then come back an play nice ......... otherwise we are going to have dices attack dog tear you up
    Im just a prick! Kinda like you!

  3. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    4,803
    I will not be as blunt as dhvac but go fly a kite.This is not the first rodeo.




    eff off
    Last edited by jpb2; 02-24-2008 at 09:11 PM.
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

  4. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    S.W. PA
    Posts
    3,298
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post
    Im just a prick! Kinda like you!
    you wish you was as good as me, not only that i dont have to start crap on the net to get my jollies this is a tread for people who like to have fun and you are a real pain in the a$$ at this point so why dont you leave this thread for people who care about the convention and go preach you AA stuff elsewhere

    we will go to colorado and get drunk and fall down and have a good time, if someone drinks too much we will bury them in spotts yard and replace them with dolly

    see all is taken care of so you can lighten up and fit in or go play with the uptight kids in another forum


    thanks and have a nice day

  5. #70

    Best views in colorado!

    Some of you lucky basturds may just get a ride.


    http://www.flightforlifecolorado.org/index.php?s=5


    I was being legit and sincere at first. With no intention of starting sh*t.

    But if you want a flame war thats fine with me.

  6. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    4,803
    I gotta sleep in spotts yard lol ??? Take a pill freddy we're big folks here
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

  7. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    I gotta sleep in spotts yard lol ??? Take a pill freddy we're big folks here
    You are right. You are! Just dont slam a guy who has seen a guy die for these same reasons. And is just saying to be careful, I dont care how much of Good ole boy Tough guy booze drinking machines you are. It happens.
    Thats all!
    I am not anti alcohol at all. I can slam em with the best of em.

  8. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    S.W. PA
    Posts
    3,298
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post

    I was being legit and sincere at first. With no intention of starting sh*t.

    But if you want a flame war thats fine with me.


    seems to me you was the first to get ignorant, calling people morons because they wasnt taking you serious enough, now i am done with you, you are not worth me precious posting time

    if you make it to colorodo i will buy you a beer otherwise have fun being uptight with people who could care less about you opinions

  9. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by dhvac View Post
    seems to me you was the first to get ignorant, calling people morons because they wasnt taking you serious enough, now i am done with you, you are not worth me precious posting time

    if you make it to Colorado i will buy you a beer otherwise have fun being uptight with people who could care less about you opinions
    Dude, You are a arrogant clown. Get over yourself. You are not that good.

    Really your not!

  10. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    The Alamo
    Posts
    3,025
    I am sure this whole thing is just a big misunderstanding.

    Freddy, come join us for a little fun and relax. We are all buds here.

  11. #76
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Colorado flatland native
    Posts
    15,067
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post
    Die! unlikely but thats not the point!
    Morons!
    You are right. You are! Just dont slam a guy who has seen a guy die for these same reasons.
    OK Fast frEddy, we think we'll live. Were not going to 14,000 ft either. And were driving our own cars up there, we might have some beers in Estes after, but this is just gonna be a quick trip above the clouds. We'll leave the beer bongs to the college kids in Vail. Can ya quit already?
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

  12. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Posts
    2,331
    Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    We'll leave the beer bongs to the college kids in Vail.
    So..............

    does this mean I don't have to practice?
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

  13. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    4,803
    Gawd I hope not. I'm practicing now at the pub
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event