new here need help with Niagara AX

Hi, I just want to say I have been doing lots of reading on this forum. It is very informative and I have learned lots. I am very new to the Niagara software but like what I have learned so far. I will be taken the class and certification in nov.. But anyway my question is how do I calibrate the NVO roomTemp to match true reading? I measure the room for example with a calibrated hand held and get 68deg f and the jace nvo space temp reads 70.. where and how do I adjust the difference? thanks guys.

I have a station running now with Distech ECC-VAVs on it and you have to go in to the configuration wizard and put an offset value on the sensor config screen.
    What device do you have?
    Beware of the prophet trying to make a profit.

There is less oxygen from knee level to the floor! Check it out next time you tie your boots.

First off thanks for answering so quick.

I am running vav and units all excel 10 honeywell smart controls with a tridium jace. I was playing with the proxy ext facets and changing the conversion settings. Not correct though. Like I said I am very new to this and only have the PDF's and learning lots but something just are not clear.. How do I get to the config wizard? Do you mean in the config view screen? Sorry for being such a newbie and again thanks for your quick response.

Distech has a wizard that runs on AX to set up the controller, I am not sure about the honeywell. You may need the software needed for that device, like Care or Lonmaker.
    Beware of the prophet trying to make a profit.

There is less oxygen from knee level to the floor! Check it out next time you tie your boots.

Config view for the XL10s don't have the offsets.

Refer to this thread:

http://www.hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=146476

thanks guys again for your fast response. I will use the lonworks to calibrate

I may be asking lots of questions on here you guys are very helpful. I only have been toying with the niagara software for a few times and learning as I go. I am nervous about the class but from what I have read on here I should do fine since I have been at least toying and learning on my own. Thanks