Contractor wants us to install fire place vent and combustion air inlet. The vent is a non issue, its just b vent. My question is can we take combustion air from under the house? This is a pier and beam house, the crawl space is connected to the outside air via crawlspace vents. Any reason why it can't be done? The intake is 4 inch.