Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JCI Software

JCI Software

If anybody could email me a copy of jci programs to access unts, dx9100s,etc. My computer crashed and I didn't have hvacpro backed up so I am screwed. any help would be appreciated. I have one customer with jci controls. thanks.

If you're buddy-buddy wit yer JCI guru guy - he could burn a cd no prob.
    You need the Mtools I believe.

c'mon, nobody!

That would be illegal.
    IlovemyjobIlovemyjobIlovemyjob....say it with me now!

My dear colleague, as a certified master independent representative of Johnson Controls, Inc. I feel obligated to inform you that your request is unfounded. Furthermore you are promoting software bootlegging which effects all consumers.

I urge you to call your local Johnson Controls, Inc district office and pay them as everyone else does for this powerful software tool

Coleman Carter

if you had a real sytem like robertshaw that would be included

Is this some sort of JOKE, Robertshaw does not produce controls anymore. Did you just return from a long ---- very long trip?

Even when they did, like 20 years ago it was dos based there were no software tools then.

Coleman Carter

Quote Originally Posted by coleman carter View Post
    My dear colleague, as a certified master independent representative of Johnson Controls, Inc. I feel obligated to inform you that your request is unfounded. Furthermore you are promoting software bootlegging which effects all consumers.

I urge you to call your local Johnson Controls, Inc district office and pay them as everyone else does for this powerful software tool

Coleman Carter

Well I agree with you, but M-Tools is available to download totally free of any charge or registration from a source on the internet ( I will not post the link), it may not be the latest version, but would probably be good enough for many unskilled technicians to create more problems than they solve!

Kevin
    "Profit is not the legitimate purpose of business. The legitimate purpose of business is to provide a product or service that people need and do it so well that it's profitable."

James Rouse

Quote Originally Posted by coleman carter View Post

Coleman Carter
    Very well said sir.

Quote Originally Posted by klrogers View Post
    Well I agree with you, but M-Tools is available to download totally free of any charge or registration from a source on the internet ( I will not post the link), it may not be the latest version, but would probably be good enough for many unskilled technicians to create more problems than they solve!

Kevin
    I am sure that some lawyer type from big blue would love to know about that link.

this should be a lesson to all - back up your main config'ing puters.
    Use Ghost or Acronis and keep an image on a USB2 external HD or on
    a network drive.

I have a new copy of mtools. I have not used this before, is it similar to config tools?

that is correct
    Mtools is the complete set of config tools for field devices

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast