Thread: Fluke PV350

Fluke PV350

Fluke PV350 : Does anyone have this Pressure/Vacuum Transducer Module for their meter????? If so, give me your feedback on it, I saw it today and want to get my hands on it. Thanks

I have one, works great. I really don't use it much though. About the only time is, checking accuracy of pressure transducers on York Chillers. Handy to have when you need it, like most tools.

Now I could be wrong, but I think this would be a more than adequate replacement for manifold gauges, ****follow me here, in the sense of doing maintenances, no refrigerant loss from checking pressures (no loss in refrigerant trapped or blown out of refrigerant hoses.) I think this would also be ideal on small refrigeration systems where checking the pressures on a system that only holds 12oz. would give you an undercharge as soon as you pull your gauges off, this would not occur with this tool, now I know you cant add charge or anything through this but as far as doing a quick check on pressures without lugging around your gauges this would be great, you could also eliminate the need for a micron gage, as this can read down to 29.99" hg, as long as you know your vacuum pressure to micron conversion......give me your feedback.

For those wondering what the fluke pv350 is, it's just a module that plugs into any Fluke DMM and has about a 3-4' conductor that goes to a transducer, with which you can put any type of adaptor on the 1/4" male fitting, you then can add a quick connector (Imperial makes a great two piece one) and connect and disconnect to any refrigeration or water line to check pressure....check it out