Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Camel City, NC
    Posts
    6,232

    Glad your home safe

    It was great to see everyone that made it again this year and meet several first time attendees. We are sorry some could not attend because of obligations that kept them away, you were missed. Thanks to those who took pics, helped with set-up, cooking, clean-up and transportation during the weekend. Yes the people that attend make the convention what it is. Thank you for letting us be your hosts this year.
    If your travels bring you near us in the future, stop by and set awhile. Our door is always open.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,661
    It was a great pleasure to be there, Scott.

    I enjoyed every minute of it, and I really liked NC.

    In the near future, I think I am going to make another trip down to the area. I have been wanting to re-locate for some time, and from what I've seen of Virginia and NC, I have liked. I think I will go down there in the spring and check out more of the area and talk to some companies. When I do, I will definatly pay you a visit.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Posts
    2,331
    Quote Originally Posted by ct_hvac_tech View Post
    In the near future, I think I am going to make another trip down to the area. I have been wanting to re-locate for some time. When I do, I will definatly pay you a visit.
    Hey: Scott was just being polite, he's not serious....
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,879
    Had a good time SE, Thanks.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Camel City, NC
    Posts
    6,232

    just remember

    Quote Originally Posted by ct_hvac_tech View Post
    It was a great pleasure to be there, Scott.

    I enjoyed every minute of it, and I really liked NC.

    In the near future, I think I am going to make another trip down to the area. I have been wanting to re-locate for some time, and from what I've seen of Virginia and NC, I have liked. I think I will go down there in the spring and check out more of the area and talk to some companies. When I do, I will definatly pay you a visit.
    We have plenty of crawlers. Thats not a fishing term either.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

  6. #6
    We made it home safe. I can't help but to think, that the Lord musta been riding along or had his hand upon us for our journey back to the promised land.
    Not here for a long time, just a good time

    XXXXXX

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Camel City, NC
    Posts
    6,232

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by muskie770 View Post
    We made it home safe. I can't help but to think, that the Lord musta been riding along or had his hand upon us for our journey back to the promised land.
    You loved it
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

  8. #8
    Indeed we did. And might I be as bold to ask, where praytell, did you stumble across such an interesting tag line?
    Not here for a long time, just a good time

    XXXXXX

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Camel City, NC
    Posts
    6,232

    tag line

    I was in a restaurant and heard some guy trying to talk like a southerner
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    318
    Lmao

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by selfemployed View Post
    I was in a restaurant and heard some guy trying to talk like a southerner

    Damn Yankees!
    Not here for a long time, just a good time

    XXXXXX

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event