Hey Robo thanks for the intercourse..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada

Hey Robo thanks for the intercourse..

I really appreciate the intercourse gadget that you shared with me...

In fact, I used it tonight.

Had a beer bottle that wouldn't open, so I used the intercourse thing.

I know what you guys are thinking...so get your mind out of the gutter.

The intercourse thing was a bottle opener from Intercourse Pennsylvania, it is a real town.
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

You had intercourse given to you from Robo?

Naah Elaine wanted to be kinky . Hope all is well
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

got to be Intercourse Pa
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Drive a little further and you can be in Blueballs, Pa which is not that far from Cokeysville, Maryland. Don't exactly know what our forefathers had in mind when they were naming these towns back then cause most of the towns were named after trades or English Noble people.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

no blueballs but he gave me a golf ball with intercourse on it. (ick that doesn't even sound good)

Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    no blueballs but he gave me a golf ball with intercourse on it. (ick that doesn't even sound good)
    benn
    Something it's best to keep your personal life to yourself. What you guys do off the clock is your own fun, er, joy, er, problem.

And it's DUCK, not duct. How many times do I have to tell contractors this!
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    Drive a little further and you can be in Blueballs, Pa which is not that far from Cokeysville, Maryland. Don't exactly know what our forefathers had in mind when they were naming these towns back then cause most of the towns were named after trades or English Noble people.
    They named English noble people Blueballs?

Quote Originally Posted by chillbilly View Post
    They named English noble people Blueballs?
    Ever been on a wooden sailing ship for three months on the way to the new world?

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    Ever been on a wooden sailing ship for three months on the way to the new world?
    LOL

Amish geography lesson;

In Lancaster County, PA there are towns named Blueball, Virgintown, Paradise and Intercourse.

If you go south through Virgintown you will reach Blueball. The best way to get from Blueball to Paradise is through Intercourse. The Amish are very aware of the way the simple things in life operate.

It was my pleasure to share Intercourse with all who attended the convention. If anyone did not get Intercourse from me that night, just let me know and we can share Intercourse via UPS.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    In Lancaster County, PA there are towns named Blueball, Virgintown, Paradise and Intercourse.

If you go south through Virgintown you will reach Blueball. The best way to get from Blueball to Paradise is through Intercourse. The Amish are very aware of the way the simple things in life operate.

It was my pleasure to share Intercourse with all who attended the convention. If anyone did not get Intercourse from me that night, just let me know and we can share Intercourse via UPS.
    Call me a little bit selfish here, butt I wouldn't mind a little bit more "Intercourse"
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

Quote Originally Posted by key View Post
    Call me a little bit selfish here, butt I wouldn't mind a little bit more "Intercourse"

It most be a Fruedian slip but look how he spelled "butt". Ken you are one sick puppy, eh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast