Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks !!!!

Mary Lou and I also have to echo everyone's appreciation for having us down to your home town. You did a super job, Liz and Scott. I always said that these conventions are the best way to see America. The host is from the town where the convention is held. So he and she can point you in the right direction in order to see every thing. This year was no exception. Jim Spotts (Jack's father) expressed it all when he said, "I never met a friendlier group of people."

It was great to see everyone again and to meet all the new folks. Thank you again. Now you can relax, you did a great job.

I send my thanks to you Scott and Liz. We really had a blast and can't wait to see yall again next year.

I also want to send a thank you to those who gave me money for my niece and nephews trust fund. It was very thoughtful and my family says thank you as well.

I will say again, yall are a fine group of people that I am glad to have the pleasure of meeting.

Scott & Liz

Miss Vicki & I Can’t Thank You to enough for a truly wonderful weekend. A fabulous time was had by all the old friends and the new ones.
    At least those that can remember!

For those that didn’t attend yall missed some wonderful local concoctions and some True Southern Hospitality .

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Thanks Again.

Quote Originally Posted by southern girl View Post
    I will say again, yall are a fine group of people that I am glad to have the pleasure of meeting.
    SG

Now you & BF are not insinuating there might be some Good Damm Yankees , are you???

Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    Scott & Liz

Miss Vicki & I Can’t Thank You to enough for a truly wonderful weekend. A fabulous time was had by all the old friends and the new ones.
    [I]At least those that can remember!
    For those that didn’t attend yall missed some wonderful local concoctions and some True Southern Hospitality .

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Thanks Again.

SG

Now you & BF are not insinuating there might be some Good Damm Yankees , are you???
    Yea your the fellow with the pink t-shirt right. Take care, Jeff
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    SG

Wow did I say that???

I guess I did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12