Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Playa del Carmen, Mexico
    Post Likes

    Trane wiith modbus

    Have anybody knows wich bridge or TRANE part we need to pull from tree RTHD 400 tons with the CH-530 micro, the info in modbus??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Post Likes
    The best bet will be to add LON card to the chillers and go LON to Modbus - I never did it but i'am sure it can be done, another solutuin is to get BCU, and then go BACnet to MODbus with Fieldserver bridge.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.