Thread: tru tech tools

tru tech tools

Wanted to give some props to trutech tools. Had an issue with one of my NRP hoses i got a few months back. I talked to a friendly customer service rep today, who said they would replace the hose. The hoses are just slightly out of warranty (sixty days) but he agreed to help me out anyways. I think thats awesome and I wanted to give a shout out to the guys over at trutech for their help!

Hey thanks!
    We try to do our best by all our customers every day.
    It's feedback like this that makes it all worthwhile for us.
    Keep warm!

Bill Spohn
    TruTech Tools, LTD
    Bill Spohn
    President & CEO
    www.TruTechTools.com

I've bought from them twice. Haven't had any issues, prompt shipping and the prices were good.

Your current point balance is 7867.

Thanks for using TruTech Tools, Ltd

Stocking up for spring

im still waiting, they sent me a hose with 2 1/2" ends, i would never use, i bought with my 570, didnt realize till a month ago that it was 1/2 untill i built up a header, sent the hose back good as new, guy said he wanted to make sure he could re sell wich he could as it still has the tags etcc and never used for anything actually was still in origonal shiping box,think josh called me and said he wanted to discuss the price difference,not sure why there would be one as im going with smaller ends 1/4x3/8, anyhow left my number's,email, haven heard back, they have had hose over a week or so now, guessing a call is in order, but my hectic life if im not workig, im going to coach 58 wrestlers tonight!!!i know these guys are good and will take care of it,just hope so real soon as i have a big chiller job that i have to vacuum down in 2 weeks i have everything from the tez8 to the header,minus a hose,PLEASE HELP THE POWERS THAT BE,WHATEVER IT IS IT IS I GUESS,JUST LMK IM READY THANKS

wish i could edit that post, lesson to self, NEVER post with a beer or two in yaq, you might regret what you say in the mornin''' anyhow, they have always made things right,and continue to do so,thats why there my ONLY source for anything trade related online,period, thankgod there half a country away, id be at there door every day BROKE, IM A TOOOL JUNKIE, BIG TIME,,so please, anyone reading prior posts, dont get it wrong these guys are top notch in the industry and continue to keep and do whatever needed to keep us working and happy, now those 2 words dont come often...work=happy,more like i love usuing my state of art tools and completing jobs to a high level of professionalism!!and btw i was not prompted to do this, just stumbled<sober>across what might seem as a misleading post and want to make record straight....

Tommy

Tommy,
    We appreciate you as a customer.
    Never hesitate to give us feedback!

Bill

Bill Spohn
    TruTech Tools, LTD
    Bill Spohn
    President & CEO
    www.TruTechTools.com