Thread: 2014 Tax Credit

2014 Tax Credit

First off hello, this is my first post.

Any word on if the residential tax credit will be renewed for 2014. Tried to do some research on here before hand so I hope this isn't a re-post.

As far as I know... no.

Usually these things are to stimulate the economy... and it appears the economy is doing fine (well good enough to take away the sugar bowl).

There probably will continue to be investment tax credits for businesses, as well as Cap gains tax credits... yet the residential energy credits (other than geo and solar panels), as far as I know, are done.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    As far as I know... no.

Usually these things are to stimulate the economy... and it appears the economy is doing fine (well good enough to take away the sugar bowl).

There probably will continue to be investment tax credits for businesses, as well as Cap gains tax credits... yet the residential energy credits (other than geo and solar panels), as far as I know, are done.
    Interesting, I thought the federal tax credit was good to 2015? I do miss the good of days of $1,500 tax credit. 2009-2010...

Curtious to all answers that will be provided on the topic. Time to start researching on what will covered in the coming year?

The $1500.00 tax credit was the best for both the customer and Contactor and offered mid range systems to the home owner that with the tax credit helped in offsetting the Diffrance between base models and mid range systems.

www.dsireusa.org has all state and federal rebate info available
    Total Energy Management, inc