Thread: Help!!

Post Likes

Help!!

After checking my emails, it seems that something has come up and shaun66 won't be attending. So I'm in search of ANY single who would like to split a room for Fri and Sat night. I dont smoke, (cigarettes anyway) and I'm not gay. I also dont mind if I'm in a smoking room. I know that this is short notice, but the room we had was booked under shauns name. and due to my disability, I don't have a credit card to reserve a room. I have the funds to split the room 50/50 and I will gladly give such funds Friday. ANY help will be much appreciated. You can email me at baddaxemofo@yahoo.com or respond in this thread. Thanx. _pabull

MODS, I know I posted this in my original room seeking post. please dont delete this as a double post. I just need to try to find accommodations.
    Last edited by pabull; 08-14-2007 at 05:14 AM.
    In honor of Murray Woodgate (aka Carnak) 1961 - 2010

Post Likes
    What????? Shaun ain't coming ?????? That just ain't right. What excuse did he give? It better be a good one.

Did you get ahole of ct-hvac-tech. AKA Pat Wendell ??????

Now he is a single guy. But the problem is that he is now at a DJ convention in Atlantic City and I don't know if he checks his email when he is out of town.

Post Likes
    Dont panick PayBull. Something will fall into place. I do know Pats cell phone #. You could e-mail me spottsbrosatkci.net. You have to put yer own @ in there.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    Dont panick PayBull. Something will fall into place. I do know Pats cell phone #. You could e-mail me spottsbrosatkci.net. You have to put yer own @ in there.
    Spotts, I emailed you my #'s if ya wanna pass them to CT. thanx, -pabull

Post Likes
    Pat's splitting a room with me. You're welcome to sleep on the floor or the davenport if it's big enough.
    R2B4BTU

Post Likes
    That simplifies things......
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    Dillema solved!! Spoke w/ otto. I'm rooming w/ him and Ct. (W/Ct's blessing of course). Thanx to Spotts and Bencool for the help. And special thanx to otto and Ct-hvac-tech!!
    See all y'all tommorow!! Can't wait to make the arduous 1 1/2 hour journey...LOL

Post Likes
    glad to be of assistance.
    See y'all tomorrow.
    R2B4BTU