Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    clean condensor you remind me of the wise custodian from another teen movie! It is not as cut and dry most of the time. At this point of time you'd better be dead if you are not busy. There is no quistion JCI can sell and in order to do it they will try screw up anyone they can. First target employees. As a union member you should really be aware of that. In the end it is quistion of profit margin which will break or make JCI/York. And unfortinatelly if JCI will survive the first thing they will do - try to get rid of higher paid workers and replace or outsource them with lower paid. So do net get excited- better JCI is doing - will be worse for you personally.

DX's to sycophants

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBlue View Post
    You have no clue what you are talking about. Service is stonger than ever

now that all the dead weight is gone. The below statement is 100%

accurate. You incomptant hacks piss me off.

At Johnson Controls, we are passionate about delivering the ultimate service experience.
    We call our this experience Service+. It’s our commitment to delivering more expertise, resources, professionalism and results than any other service provider.

We know what you expect from a service provider:
    Expertise
    Someone who will fix problems others can’t. Each of our service branches is staffed with the most skilled technicians in the business backed by a global knowledge infrastructure.

Resources
    Someone who can handle the job. Any job. Whether you need one person or a team, a single truck or a fleet, you’ll get it from Johnson Controls Service

Professionalism
    Someone you can count on to always give their best. We’ll keep you informed, give you options and communicate alternatives. We understand what it means to respect your facility, and follow your processes. We don’t just do the work, but offer you solutions.

Results
    Someone that can help you and your facility operate at it’s full potential. Predictable costs, quick reponse, reduced costs and maximum equipment life.
    Blue,

I’m glad you feel that way, however, please refer back to the brochure you were handed at the last Pow-Wow, (I’d quote but I torched mine) I think there was mention of being the best in class without being “Arrogant”. Some work may be required here.

Fact, if a reasonably intelligent person actual did pay attention there was mention that the next company focus would be on increasing the productivity and profitability of the service side. I know from the other side of the house, productivity gains equaled a lot of OT (Own Time for the short bus riders out there).

Professionalism is another good point raised I doubt if attacking the credibility of a person (you don’t even know) would fall under that category. Some work may be required here as well.

Since the “Vision” statement was raised, personally I think the new logo is inverted; Green to Blue would be a more accurate depiction of the current strategy; experience is now trumped by cheap inexperienced grass green skill sets. You embody the future of JCI my friend.

And on that note, it’s a shame that a companies “Values” would view individuals who gave the company so much, that posses the knowledge, and seasoned experience to get it done right the first time as “dead weight”; (translation for the virgins out there) working your way up the ranks to actually earn a decent wage equals “dead weight”. Now that’s a “strong” future.

On a positive note, it warms the heart to know that there is a steady stream of naïve people out there enthusiastically selling themselves short, believing in catchy job titles, elusive incentive programs and nifty slogans. I hope the view of the underside of the bus you’ll likely be thrown under is greeted with the same bravado sport. But than again sycophants are generally spared on the first swing of the axe. Please keep doing what you’re doing for less than the street wage. My JCI stock is doing well thanks to such efforts, absolutely no sour grapes here.

Back to the actual question, that was a DX-9100 and an N30?

I would not worry about Indy. He’s like the occasional hemorrhoid flair up. Just when you think there gone all of sudden they appear.

Like a hemorrhoid he to will vanish for awhile then in a few days he will reply to a thread and call someone a hack.

He will read my replies and yours and will not say a word because he knows he is a complete idiot who knows nothing about controls and continues to be a useless tired TROLL….

The only reason JCI even keeps him around is he is competent and efficient at refilling the paper towel and soap dispensers in the Indy branch office. A good day porter is hard to find these days.

Yes it is a DX-9100
    and an N-31

The moderator should make a new category for Johnson and Trane gripes

It is just a job and it is just another company along with
    hundreds of others

Who really cares about this stuff
    The goal is to make money....

The information here is used to
    complete the job ,keep the customer happy and keep the money coming in.

Anyone who is in the service industry and who thinks any different will always have a hard time with ANY company

The majority of people who post here are looking for technical answers

and not disgruntled employees.

I f you can not answer the question or if you feel it is "below" your many skills then why can you not post your gripes on another thread

Yes it is a DX-9100
    and an N-31

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Jest_r View Post
    Blue,

I’m glad you feel that way, however, please refer back to the brochure you were handed at the last Pow-Wow, (I’d quote but I torched mine) I think there was mention of being the best in class without being “Arrogant”. Some work may be required here.

Fact, if a reasonably intelligent person actual did pay attention there was mention that the next company focus would be on increasing the productivity and profitability of the service side. I know from the other side of the house, productivity gains equaled a lot of OT (Own Time for the short bus riders out there).

Professionalism is another good point raised I doubt if attacking the credibility of a person (you don’t even know) would fall under that category. Some work may be required here as well.

Since the “Vision” statement was raised, personally I think the new logo is inverted; Green to Blue would be a more accurate depiction of the current strategy; experience is now trumped by cheap inexperienced grass green skill sets. You embody the future of JCI my friend.

And on that note, it’s a shame that a companies “Values” would view individuals who gave the company so much, that posses the knowledge, and seasoned experience to get it done right the first time as “dead weight”; (translation for the virgins out there) working your way up the ranks to actually earn a decent wage equals “dead weight”. Now that’s a “strong” future.

On a positive note, it warms the heart to know that there is a steady stream of naïve people out there enthusiastically selling themselves short, believing in catchy job titles, elusive incentive programs and nifty slogans. I hope the view of the underside of the bus you’ll likely be thrown under is greeted with the same bravado sport. But than again sycophants are generally spared on the first swing of the axe. Please keep doing what you’re doing for less than the street wage. My JCI stock is doing well thanks to such efforts, absolutely no sour grapes here.

Back to the actual question, that was a DX-9100 and an N30?
    If its arrogant and degrading? Why is it policy?
    http://johnsoncontrols.com/publish/u...s/service.html

n-31

Honestly, never work on an N-31,

On an N-30 you’d add an interlock object by browsing to and highlighting the programming container, press the F3 add key, select interlock and press enter. Add a source to the interlock object, next add action table entries. Typing in the object you wish to command F3 to save
    An NAE is similar with intelock logic but LCT can also be used for more complex stuff like high/low select of the zones in that case you could just write to 1 aco the desided setpoint to the PID with the mux in LCT. The main point I was making is that inside the DX the ACO’s and a selector toggled by a DCO would give you everything you’re looking for. I’ve done many DX’s, loads of GPL and a fair amount NC’s, NAE’s and a few N-30’s. Sorry no N-31

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12