That's great Scott...

So I get everything all set up, my wife even calls and gets the airplane tickets and car rental all set...then yesterday I go by and pick the tickets up and as I sit there it slowly dawns on me (I would rather have dawn on me)...the 16th of August is my wife’s Birthday (39 I think ha-ha) so I better remember to do something on the 15th...I know I'll have her pack for me... Hey wait a second…I was promised a little action for that day…hmmm, so who is bringing their wife’s…

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

OH, I forgot to mention...that is the day Elvis died...I told the kids when they were little that Elvis killed himself because mom married me instead of him...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Charlie, kiss lotsa ass and leave a few benjamins . All should be well. see ya in a few days
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Charlie

Best let Katie do the talking there and driving when you get here
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post
    So I get everything all set up, my wife even calls and gets the airplane tickets and car rental all set...

She really wants to get rid of you, huh??

Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    She really wants to get rid of you, huh??

Hey wait a second,..........................gee maybe you are right...

How appropreate Charlie. Your wife was born on Bennington Battle Day.

This is the first time in 26 years that we are not going to be in town for the Bennington Battle Day celebrations. The convention is more fun than watching all of the fire trucks in the parade. We had our family reunion on the Fourth of July instead of Battle Day as we usually do.

My anniversary is on the 19th. Ya'll make sure I don't forget.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

will do Jack hate to see one go to waste
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.