McQuay ALS235 soft start problems

got an ALS235AS27, 3 compressors, 1 runs just fine, 2 and 3 were off on soft start code F74 = motor stall time elapsed before reaching full speed. Went thru starters and all seems OK checked CTs verified that starter is reading correct amps, checked crankcase heaters to make sure compressors were not flooded, tried to reset several times and failed each time, looked at pressures and condenser pressure was about 160 and suction about 85 with the compressor setting idle, equalized pressures across compressor, reset and the compressor came on and ran, oil level was high in seperator and discharge superheat was low, pulled some oil, got level down and discharge super heat up and was running decent but would not restart after cycling, back off on F74, any ideas?
    If you dont stand behind our troops, please feel free...........to stand in front of them.

make sure your ramp time is set correctly ( default ) I can't remember but I think its 3 sec
    then make sure you have the correct voltages ( and check for a voltage/amp imbalance ).
    The soft start really helps out with the flooded compressor so that shouldn't cause your problem.

Geeze, you on something today? A real answer, damn!!
    Quote Originally Posted by chiller32 View Post
    make sure your ramp time is set correctly ( default ) I can't remember but I think its 3 sec
    then make sure you have the correct voltages ( and check for a voltage/amp imbalance ).
    The soft start really helps out with the flooded compressor so that shouldn't cause your problem.
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!