Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i work for jci and i am not happy that this took place,but i dont think this site site should allow someone to post the name of the contractor to put them to shame

you just love to diss on jci

Have the building owners do it, they just take them out and act dumb, " what do you mean theres no filters In it".

Do we even know this was a JCI tech ? It's possible filter changing is subbed out, and no JCI rep has been by since this was done.

This or any site should not allow any contractor to publicly criticize another.

You realize the damage you could do to a compqny you had a personal vendetta against.

How does anyone here know for a fact a picture is a legitimate representation of that companies work ?

JCI is so far down hill they'll be under water soon. I think people should be able to post names, hell, post the Tech's name too. If you can't do a job right, find something else to do. It is the companies fault, but it's the techs fault too. JCI in our area is desperate, their poor management has chased all the premium mechanics out and there lack of trade knowledge causes them to hire mechanics that do work like this..... I started at York 12 years ago, and when JCI took over, it was downhill from day one.

You DO realize you can be sued for libel right ? Your personal information including IP can be subpoenaed and it could cost you and the site ALOT of money.

Posting peoples names in the interest of maligning their abilities is a really dumb thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    You DO realize you can be sued for libel right ? Your personal information including IP can be subpoenaed and it could cost you and the site ALOT of money.

Posting peoples names in the interest of maligning their abilities is a really dumb thing to do.
    I never said "I" would post someones name. But where are the rules about not posting a company name? And it's funny how an empire like JCI has management that tries to deface the value of me as a mechanic and badmouths me to customers when I left them on my terms, and yet the customers they told these things to somehow followed the mechanic and not the company.... So, for someone like me to go after an empire like JCI for defimation of character is finacially impossible, but if I want to express my opinion of the company, suddenly everyone takes offense to it, and I'm in trouble.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123