sourcerefrigeration

interesting company
    Last edited by HeyBob; 08-05-2007 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by globe trotter View Post
    interesting company

You want to expand on that?

It merged with another company last year, bought out another company last year, and was now bought its self.

That was interesting.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

The company has been privately owned since 2001 when it was bought from Edison electric. Last year 3 acquisitions in TX brought the branch count up to 30.
    Arsenal Capital a private equity firm has a controlling interest in the company, Arsenal brings expansion resources.

Some of the companies work has been featured in LonMark magazine and other publications.

pretty big outfit here in southern california. have not heard anything bad about them. the guys who i have spoken to that work for them seem happy with them. only thing wrong that i can see is that they are non-union, but the union in so cal is crappy anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by wellhung View Post
    but the union in so cal is crappy anyway.
    250, tell me about it.

After 20 years of working for semi small shops 8 months ago I went to work for Source refrigeration. i was skeptical about them based on what i had heard. to put it in a nutshell, I have zero complaints..great wages, new vans, plenty of work and awesome insurance. I will never work for a small family owned shop again. I've learned more in the last 8 months than in the last 2 years..
    you will attract more flies with honey than with vinegar, but you can attract the most with a dead cat