September 27: General Session to Kick Off HVAC Comfortech
On Thursday morning, September 27, 2007 in St. Louis, MO, HVAC Comfortech launches into its annual program with an interactive panel discussion entitled, "Energy Crises: The Comfort Equation."
If you've ever wondered how HVACR contractors can provide consumers with systems that not only save them dollars, but also keep them comfortable, productive, healthy, and safe, then this open session panel discussion is for you. There are many schools of thought on this and we've gathered together a panel of five industry experts to discuss opportunities for HVAC contractors to help the consumer, society in general, and their own bottom line.
Our panelists include:
From HVAC system design and performance, to whole house performance, this panel will share their viewpoints on how to profitably deliver real comfort and an efficient, clean environment to consumers. Don't miss this interactive session which is part of the General Session on Thursday morning.
- Rob Falke, National Comfort Institute, Cleveland, OH
- Bob Brice, Cenergy (home energy rater), Waukee, IA
- David Richardson, Richardson Heating & Air Conditioning, Frankfort, KY
- Wes Davis, Air Conditioning Contractors of America, Arlington, VA
- Steve Saunders, Tempo Mechanical, Dallas, TX
Also in presented during the Opening General session:
Then, on Friday morning, September 28, the keynote will be presented by
- Key information on what is happening at HVAC Comfortech 2007
- Contracting Business magazine's Hall of Fame presentation to Mitch Cropp, of Cropp-Metcalfe, Fairfax, VA
- Contracting Business magazine's presentation of the 2007 Woman of the Year Award to Narissa Rampey, Air Assurance Co., Broken Ar row, OK
- The introduction to the seven finalists in the NATE Certified Technician competition
- And more!!!
Contracting Business magazine's 2007 Residential Contractor of the Year,
Mark Swepston, president, Atlas Butler Heating & Cooling, Columbus, OH.
The Contractor of the Year represents an ever-growing elite group — a forward-thinking class of contractors who are dynamic and professional, who constantly seek new ways to improve their businesses through quality contracting and the highest level of customer service.
These contractors and their employee teams lay the groundwork for creating visionary companies - firms built to last, no matter the economic or market conditions. Contractor of the Year winners all have a core ideology - values and purposes beyond just making money - that guides and inspires people throughout the organization. They embrace change and strive to stimulate progress.
They represent the very best the HVACR industry has to offer, they are tenacious, demanding, and unafraid to take calculated risks. These firms have found ways to not only profit from, but give back to this industry. Come meet Mark Swepston and learn how his firm is changing the way HVAC contractors are viewed in the marketplace.
Also in this session:
For more iinformation on the entire conference and product showcase, go to the HVAC Comfortech website. You can register online. If you plan to join us in St. Louis and haven't obtained a hotel room yet, do it now. Rooms are going fast.
- Contracting Business magazine's 2007 Quality Home Comfort Awards presentation.
- NATE's Certified Technician Awards
- NATE's Golden Toolbox Award
- Service Roundtable's Servant Leader Award
- And more ...
We look forward to seeing you in St. Louis.
Last edited by the editor; 08-03-2007 at 02:25 PM.