Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Best steak marinade

The best marinade I have found for steak (and really any meats) is Daddy Hinkles!! Yummm Yummm. You can soak in this marinade as long as you want to but it is actually a five min. marinade. It is really good stuff. I marinade the meat and then smoke it on the smoker with mesquite or hickory wood. Give it a try sometime and enjoy.

I see this is your 1st post. Are you Daddy Hinkle or a Daddy Hinkle agent? This would be a first for the food forum. Normally spammers show up in gen disc pushing cell phone for good price or plasma tv for good deal.
    I will look up this mystical "Daddy Hinkle" and try some. The sales pitch worked.
    Luke 6:31

no, I'm not a rep. just really like it.

I start a few 1.5-2" thick t-bone or kc strips from the butcher, not the grocery store. Then rub em hard in emeril's steak seasoning, rock salt and dry mustard to tenderize and flavor a little. Never puncture them with a fork to get seasoning in, you'll end up with a dry steak instead of juicy tender meat.

Next toss them in a gallon ziplock with a cup or two of lemon juice, worchestire and a couple tablespoons olive oil. Refridgerate for 4-6hrs, turn it over every hour.

Grill hot 2min, flip it and another 2min. If the coals are right, you'll have a perfect medium rare.

That sounds really good. I will have to give it a try!

If I use marinade on my steak (not very often), I'll mix lemon juice, worchestire, and soy sauce. Soak for equal time on both sides. Cook as desired.

Also works on pork steaks!
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

I use Dale's most of the time. I also like a Jack Daniels marinade occasionally.

i usually rub Montreal steak seasoning onto the meat. then i put the meat in a foodsaver vacuum bag with some cut up cherry tomatoes and toss in a shot glass of red wine and a shot glass of soy sauce. i seal the bag and toss it in the fridge over night. the steak tastes perfect every time

One of the best steaks I recall eating was marinated in soy sauce and garlic salt.

I like to marinate in soy/Dale's sauce, shake on garlic powder and a bit of black pepper.

One of the best steaks I recall eating was marinated in soy sauce and garlic salt.

I like to marinate in soy/Dale's sauce, shake on garlic powder and a bit of black pepper. Then brush on a bit of butter when grilling it.

Or for a GREAT steak do the above but cook some bacon on the rack above the steak. The bacon grease drops on the steak, the rolls in to the fire. This gives great flavor and helps sear the steak. Try it, you'll like it!

as a steak grilling lover I couldnt resist, even though this seems so off topic!

o.k. Yoshidas, Kirkland Mesquite seasoning enough to cover front and back mildly, garlic salt and a small amount of lime.
    Wow. 8hrs and you are loving this masterpiece.

To me there is no better breakfast than Loudon Broil, fried eggs over easy and home fries.

This cut of meat tends to be tough. So the night before I sprinkle it with a little Adolf's Meat Tenderizer, rub the meat down with K-Paul Meat Magic and then marinate it is cider vinegar over night.

The next morning I cook it on the grill or broil it. It is then sliced at a 45 angle against the grain.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast