Two days ago I was working on a 460 volt lennox, air handler, I found the blower motor grounded, went to Lennox came back, and started wiring everything together. while i was gone one of the employees went over and turned the breaker on thinking they could fix the A/C and left it on. Well when I stripped the line voltage all that i remember is that I saw a explosion, felt the voltage going through my finger tips and grabbing my shoulders, also for about two seconds i dont know if the electricity forced my eyes shut or if i actually went blind, after all this i could feel my self going backwards from the top of a eight foot ladder, at this point i came to and was able to hold myself. What was crazy too was that when i went blind i could hear my self scream, and when I climbed down from the ladder none of the employees had heard me because they were too bussy making the juices they sell, I never found out who was messing with the breakers, all the employees are a bunch of young punks fresh out of high school who think they know it all. I learned my lesson, from now on im putting tags on the breakers or locking them if i can, and checking voltage every time i step away and come back. that was freaking scary and after the whole thing when i returned to finish the job i was hesitant to touch them wires. i was checking for voltage five times before i touched any wire.