How many Democrats does it take to change a light bulb?
1. One to propose that it should be changed
2. One to form a study group to determine why it needs to be changed;
3. One to determine if the Bush administration can be blamed, even though the light bulb is in Kalifornia;
4. Fifty-one to raise our taxes so we can buy a new $500 light bulb;
5. One to take a bribe, and hide the money in his freezer, so his company gets the contract;
6. One to appear on NBC and CBS to explain why we needed to raise taxes;
7. One to link the light bulb to the rise in crime;
8. One to to link the light bulb to the problems in the Middle East;
9. One to explain that the light bulb was needed so Clinton would know who he was screwing;
10. One to explain that it can't be changed because we can't define "is";
11. And finally Clinton to explain that "I never had sexual relations with that light bulb".