+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W/I Cooler Problem

Post Likes
    hey guys need help here on walk-in cooler. the head is 170/suction 43 temp inside cooler 40. Accoring to my chart on 40 deg. suction should be 69.8 and it is shor cycling. fans come on when it gets cold like they are suppose too and condenser fan stay on like it suppose to. Can someone tell me is the system have to much r-22 or is txv stopped up or what. Could use some help on this one. thanks techman49

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac wiz 33 View Post
    i dislike when a customer tinkers .. i always thought the phrase on a control ... cut out minus differential equals cut in .. would scare a customer away .. pshhhhhh
    hey man if you are on here can you help me with a problem on a walk-in cooler

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Techman49 View Post
    Hey I hope someone can help me here. I have a walk-in cooler that is 10x14x7. I have the head pressure going to 170 and the suction to 43. My temp on the inside cooler is at 38 to 40 degrees. this is an R-22 system. According to the pt chart my suction should be around 69. I have cleaned the evap. The condensing fan stays running and the fans inside shut off. the condenser is clean. If I put a temp. probe where the evap is it drops to 28 to 32. Can anyone tell me why the system is shor cycling. I appreciate your help and thank you for it. Techman49
    Techman,

It is generally considered to be bad form and rude to turn another's thread to your own subject. This is known as 'Hijacking'

If you haven't already, you would do well to introduce yourself here:

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Starting a new thread with this question would do you much better.

If you follow this link and find the "New Thread" button, you can start a thread with your qiuestion.

Post Likes
    The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing!

Health = Wealth! To wager otherwise is a Fools Bargain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in