Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Tammy Faye Bakker dead as a doornail...or something

Anyhow... well first off... I used Tammy Faye Bakker...I guess she remarried and became Tammy Faye Messner.... but who cares....she will always be Tammy Faye Bakker to me.

I wonder how her makeup is holding up down there where she is right now...probably standing there with old Jerry Falwell looking at a never ending mountain of coal that they must shovel for eternity into the furnaces of hell.

She's dead and gone and still the bullies pick on her........................... just shameful......

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Anyhow... well first off... I used Tammy Faye Bakker...I guess she remarried and became Tammy Faye Messner.... but who cares....she will always be Tammy Faye Bakker to me.

I wonder how her makeup is holding up down there where she is right now...probably standing there with old Jerry Falwell looking at a never ending mountain of coal that they must shovel for eternity into the furnaces of hell.
    No doubt that you should soon be able to find out.

honestly I dont know what to think about her death.
    I was a youngster when she was still doing the PTL ministries with Jimmy back in the 80's. My mother was devout with his ministry with the exception of never having invested in his hotels etc! Thank god!

but when their "Empire" went crashing down it made me distrust just about every TV evangilist that came along over the years.

however, a few nights ago I was flippin thru channels when i saw her doing an interview with L. King/ CNN and her most current look
    do to the cancer. I was . I couldnt belive my Eyes, and while I knew she was battleing cancer, I up to that point had not realized the severity of it.
    I thought I was looking @ skellator with mascara! .
    It's trully sad to have seen her like that, and honestly I feel for her husband who loved her, despite all her "history". Any man who could endure a marriage with a woman with health problems like that and her history has my respect! we could all take a page from his book about being devoted to your wife " in Sickness and in health, till death do us part!!"

No matter how I feel about someone, I just cannot understand celebrating the death of them.

May Tammy Faye rest in peace.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Really damn i just saw her the other nite on Larry King she looked great.........

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    No matter how I feel about someone, I just cannot understand celebrating the death of them.

Generally I side with you on this.
    but i will freely admit, the day that Yasser Arafat Died
    and Uday and Qusay Hussien died as well, I Rejoiced!
    loudly and profusely!

especially with Arafat, the Godfather of Terrorism and initial architect behind using Planes & terrorism jointly for various operations.
    he was painted by the media as this Santa clause like figure first when they gave him the noble peace and then even more when he died.
    MANY MANY MANY people died as a result of him directly and in directly.

there's not enough pinnaples in hell to ramm up this clown's A$$

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

Thats wrong
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
    Generally I side with you on this.
    but i will freely admit, the day that Yasser Arafat Died
    and Uday and Qusay Hussien died as well, I Rejoiced!
    loudly and profusely!

especially with Arafat, the Godfather of Terrorism and initial architect behind using Planes & terrorism jointly for various operations.
    he was painted by the media as this Santa clause like figure first when they gave him the noble peace and then even more when he died.
    MANY MANY MANY people died as a result of him directly and in directly.

there's not enough pinnaples in hell to ramm up this clown's A$$
    I won't claim to be good enough to not have felt at least some relief when these people died, but I do try to remember that we are all of the same spiritual entity and therefore spiritually connected.

Quote Originally Posted by twilli3967 View Post
    Thats wrong
    Didn't you used to preach about the virtues of Coleman on PTL?

Didn't you used to preach about the virtues of Coleman on PTL?

Yes that was a Coleman unit that cooled the dog house.
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

I agree. It takes a very little coward to speak in such a nasty manner about a woman who suffered and died in obvious agony and pain.

Her and her husband scammed thousands of gullible people out of their hard earned cash , in the hopes of eternal salvation..... IF there is a heaven and hell.....I hope she gets what she deserves.....If someone can do that kinda medicine show crap and end up hanging with the good folks.......I'd rather die with the sinners......
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast