Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 58
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,552

    Tammy Faye Bakker dead as a doornail...or something

    Anyhow... well first off... I used Tammy Faye Bakker...I guess she remarried and became Tammy Faye Messner.... but who cares....she will always be Tammy Faye Bakker to me.

    I wonder how her makeup is holding up down there where she is right now...probably standing there with old Jerry Falwell looking at a never ending mountain of coal that they must shovel for eternity into the furnaces of hell.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    1,561
    She's dead and gone and still the bullies pick on her........................... just shameful......

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Coastal Georgia
    Posts
    34,902
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Anyhow... well first off... I used Tammy Faye Bakker...I guess she remarried and became Tammy Faye Messner.... but who cares....she will always be Tammy Faye Bakker to me.

    I wonder how her makeup is holding up down there where she is right now...probably standing there with old Jerry Falwell looking at a never ending mountain of coal that they must shovel for eternity into the furnaces of hell.
    No doubt that you should soon be able to find out.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    bay area CA
    Posts
    226
    honestly I dont know what to think about her death.
    I was a youngster when she was still doing the PTL ministries with Jimmy back in the 80's. My mother was devout with his ministry with the exception of never having invested in his hotels etc! Thank god!

    but when their "Empire" went crashing down it made me distrust just about every TV evangilist that came along over the years.

    however, a few nights ago I was flippin thru channels when i saw her doing an interview with L. King/ CNN and her most current look
    do to the cancer. I was . I couldnt belive my Eyes, and while I knew she was battleing cancer, I up to that point had not realized the severity of it.
    I thought I was looking @ skellator with mascara! .
    It's trully sad to have seen her like that, and honestly I feel for her husband who loved her, despite all her "history". Any man who could endure a marriage with a woman with health problems like that and her history has my respect! we could all take a page from his book about being devoted to your wife " in Sickness and in health, till death do us part!!"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    No matter how I feel about someone, I just cannot understand celebrating the death of them.

    May Tammy Faye rest in peace.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Yo.... Here!, I'm right here..
    Posts
    6,236
    Really damn i just saw her the other nite on Larry King she looked great.........

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    bay area CA
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    No matter how I feel about someone, I just cannot understand celebrating the death of them.

    May Tammy Faye rest in peace.
    Generally I side with you on this.
    but i will freely admit, the day that Yasser Arafat Died
    and Uday and Qusay Hussien died as well, I Rejoiced!
    loudly and profusely!

    especially with Arafat, the Godfather of Terrorism and initial architect behind using Planes & terrorism jointly for various operations.
    he was painted by the media as this Santa clause like figure first when they gave him the noble peace and then even more when he died.
    MANY MANY MANY people died as a result of him directly and in directly.

    there's not enough pinnaples in hell to ramm up this clown's A$$

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    12,910
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Anyhow... well first off... I used Tammy Faye Bakker...I guess she remarried and became Tammy Faye Messner.... but who cares....she will always be Tammy Faye Bakker to me.

    I wonder how her makeup is holding up down there where she is right now...probably standing there with old Jerry Falwell looking at a never ending mountain of coal that they must shovel for eternity into the furnaces of hell.


    Thats wrong
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
    Generally I side with you on this.
    but i will freely admit, the day that Yasser Arafat Died
    and Uday and Qusay Hussien died as well, I Rejoiced!
    loudly and profusely!

    especially with Arafat, the Godfather of Terrorism and initial architect behind using Planes & terrorism jointly for various operations.
    he was painted by the media as this Santa clause like figure first when they gave him the noble peace and then even more when he died.
    MANY MANY MANY people died as a result of him directly and in directly.

    there's not enough pinnaples in hell to ramm up this clown's A$$
    I won't claim to be good enough to not have felt at least some relief when these people died, but I do try to remember that we are all of the same spiritual entity and therefore spiritually connected.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by twilli3967 View Post
    Thats wrong
    Didn't you used to preach about the virtues of Coleman on PTL?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    12,910
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Didn't you used to preach about the virtues of Coleman on PTL?

    Yes that was a Coleman unit that cooled the dog house.
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    No matter how I feel about someone, I just cannot understand celebrating the death of them.

    May Tammy Faye rest in peace.
    I agree. It takes a very little coward to speak in such a nasty manner about a woman who suffered and died in obvious agony and pain.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    34.8n 102.4w
    Posts
    3,244
    Her and her husband scammed thousands of gullible people out of their hard earned cash , in the hopes of eternal salvation..... IF there is a heaven and hell.....I hope she gets what she deserves.....If someone can do that kinda medicine show crap and end up hanging with the good folks.......I'd rather die with the sinners......
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event