3 day old install and would appreciate any advice (American Standard 13 seer allegiance 3.5 ton, AS Furnace AUD120R9V5K4 2 stage variable speed, ADP 3.5 ton compatible coil - pictures attached)
1. Pic #1: ADP coil totally encased - no service access - thoughts? Improper install asking to have fixed?
2. Air seal on top of coil - silicone type sealant on corners, but not around the entire top of unit - thought this was to be airtight and should be sealed all around?
3. Furnace Exhaust is relatively horizontal - should this be at a more upward slant to allow gas up chimney easier?
4. In picture 1, condensate drain has a portion of pvc pipe sticking up with no cover - pushes a bit of air from furnace through there - is this ok?
5. Picture 2 shows return air going into furnace at a direct 90 - is this ok?
6. Pic 3 shows air filter provided which looks like a stock 30 day replacement filter - AS website referred to a cleanable filter? Is there supposed to be another factory filter here?
7. AC unit is not 100% level outside - 1 inch lower in back than front - is this ok?
8. Very soft putty used on inside lines into unit - ok?
9. Rear and side of coil cabinet very cold and sweating - cause? ok?
Thanks in advance for any input.