Changing Multiple Orifice/Capillary into TXV - LG Package Unit

Dear all,

Good Day

Is it recommended to change multiple orifice/capillary into Thermostatic Expansion Valve, what could be the impact on compressor performance? LG Package Unit Model # LK-C2408C00. thank you all in advance for your input.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

It wouldn't be helpful, the unit is designed with a fixed orifice. Leave it alone would be my advice. If you just want to tinker, go ahead.

Thanks for your input but what can go wrong if i do it

You could overheat the copper and produce black oxide flakes inside the tubing. These flakes can circulate through the system and clog filter driers, metering devices. These flakes are also slightly abrasive and could reduce the life of the compressor's bearings.

I'd braze with a nitrogen flow to stop the production of black cupric oxide flakes especially if the unit uses POE oil as a lubricant.

The TXV shouldn't harm the compressor if the work is done correctly and the TXV is a match for the unit.

I have seen other systems that were less reliable with a TXV. Sometimes, operational simplicity can serve you well.
    I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.
    ― Benjamin Franklin