Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Vick

Mike Vick

I'm personally totally disgusted with what this ******* ALEGIDLY did (yeah right) to those animals.

What a total peice of crap this man is.. He does not deserve to be alive in my opinion. I hope he get his buthole stretched in prison and is infected with AIDS!!!

I will donate money to any Anti-Vick protests. This is the kind of guy that has no feelings for anything and does not deserve to be walking around with the rest of us.

I hope that his air conditioner malfunctions and blows his house to hell!! May he rot in hell!!!

If hes guilty he should pay. But dont fry him for being accused. Remember the Duke rape case?

He was probably the money behind the scene. I'd be surprised if he actually hurt or killed the dogs himself.

Tin,

The Duke case had an over zelous local yocal on a personal crusade... This is the Feds, they have a 95% conviction rate after indictment.

It's possible but very.. very highly unlikely that he is innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by tinknocker44 View Post
    If hes guilty he should pay. But dont fry him for being accused. Remember the Duke rape case?

He was probably the money behind the scene. I'd be surprised if he actually hurt or killed the dogs himself.
    Well said Tink. I can't believe I agree with you . Don't tell anybody o.k.
    Character is what you are when nobody is watching

The name of Mike Vicks breeding company was Bad News Kennels.... His name is on the company.

Nike is suspending the release of the new Mike Vick shoe that was coming out in August in which they have a major investment.

This guy is done. GO RON MEXICO!!

Vick and his brother haven't done much to shake the thug image from the Vick name......two idiots with money.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

[quote=tinknocker44;1558294]If hes guilty he should pay. But dont fry him for being accused. Remember the Duke rape case?

Hell Tink, the Duke rape case was never a case. They never had any evidence other than proving that those boys were innocent. That was pure politics so a DA could get elected by the Blacks for hanging 4 innocent White boys. No case. Now I'm not saying he is gulity. I do believe he probably is. I do know that OJ is gulity and every honnest person in this country knows it to. That DA would have put all Blacks on the jury and appealed to their prejudice against Whites and tried to hang them just like they let a guilty guy go in OJ. Just say he has not had his trial. Don't bring the Duke case up and expect anyone to listen to you. That is a sick joke. Cut us some slack. Give us a break.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

The indictments against Vick are federal indictments.
    The feds usually don't indict unless they have some fairly substantial evidence that will prove their allegations.
    My opinion is that Vick financed and took part in the abuse and manipulation of these animals as well as the gaming of the dogs.

That noted, he shouldn't be convicted in the media or by the public until the verdict is read.

I personally see nothing wrong with dog or cock fighting , as a christian and a believer in God as our creator , he gave us dominion over all the animals of the Planet. We are letting liberals gain to much control and they must be stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by smokin68 View Post
    Vick and his brother haven't done much to shake the thug image from the Vick name......two idiots with money.
    This actually makes Marcus the good one, right? How can such a highly paid quarterback do such a thing. Oh, but my neighbor complains about the inhumane treatment of my dog, becuase she climbs the fence when it is raining, and we are not home to let her in. Go figure.
    "Fighting Ignorance since 1973 (It’s taking longer than we thought)." The Straight Dope.

Vick

Feed'em to the dogs................ ..........

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I personally see nothing wrong with dog or cock fighting , as a christian and a believer in God as our creator , he gave us dominion over all the animals of the Planet. We are letting liberals gain to much control and they must be stopped.
    I think your a disturbed whack job.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post

What?

Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast