Who wants a 35% pay Raise Next Year

Vote for Ron Paul next year Dr. Constitution is the real thing.
    Last edited by controldude; 07-16-2007 at 10:49 PM. Reason: I don't want e-mails

Quote Originally Posted by controldude View Post
    Vote for Ron Paul next year Dr. Constitution is the real thing.
    Ron Paul may be the fit one for the job. Didn't minimum wage go up enough already? I don't know what to do with my extra cash!
    "Fighting Ignorance since 1973 (It’s taking longer than we thought)." The Straight Dope.

He says his first job in office is to abolish the IRSnext the Federal Reserve Bank

Quote Originally Posted by controldude View Post
    He says his first job in office is to abolish the IRSnext the Federal Reserve Bank
    Hey controldude, what's the word? I live in Iowa, and am supporting Dr. Paul. Let's be realistic though. This may only turn out to be a first step in the grassroots organization of constitutionalists, not to be confused with the Constitution party.

Even if this man gets nominated and elected, he will still face a VERY uphill battle against an entrenched Congress. This is a good thing, but let's expand our vision toward the generation WHILE we work smart and hard toward a Ron Paul victory this coming election!!
    Those efforts to reduce the gov't (very needed) are all tangled up and will require many representatives to study for a bit.
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

I agree but what the country needs is a people push congress and the senate won't look at this without a huge population push in the right direction the majority of the people think the only thing out there is dem's or repub's

Debt and Taxes
    Working Americans like lower taxes. So do I. Lower taxes benefit all of us, creating jobs and allowing us to make more decisions for ourselves about our lives
    sane Americans want tax cuts and don't believe the liberals when they tell us we owe big because Bush gave us a cut

American Independence and Sovereignty
    So called free trade deals and world governmental organizations like the International Criminal Court (ICC), NAFTA, GATT, WTO, and CAFTA are a threat to our independence as a nation. (more...)
    sane americans want to end this one world government crap, where we have to "compete" with people who make 17 cents a day

War and Foreign Policy
    The war in Iraq was sold to us with false information. The area is more dangerous now than when we entered it. We destroyed a regime hated by our direct enemies, the jihadists, and created thousands of new recruits for them. (more...)
    right now Americans are fighting a war while people from China will come here and have a better future, the soldier and his family will get screwed

Life and Liberty
    The right of an innocent, unborn child to life is at the heart of the American ideals of liberty. My professional and legislative record demonstrates my strong commitment to this pro-life principle. (more...)
    same America wants to end promotion of baby murder

Border Security and Immigration Reform
    The talk must stop. We must secure our borders now. A nation without secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked. (more...)

the largest issue of our day that the government refuses to act on

how can you have a department of homeland security when anyone can walk accross the border?

Privacy and Personal Liberty
    The biggest threat to your privacy is the government. We must drastically limit the ability of government to collect and store data regarding citizens’ personal matters. (more...)

everyone's so used to the government making new laws ,very few people realize most of what the government does is illegal

Property Rights and Eminent Domain
    We must stop special interests from violating property rights and literally driving families from their homes, farms and ranches. (more...)
    one of the biggest violations of our day, the Supreme Court giving rights to the government to take our property and sell it to big business

You must remember, " A govornment large enough to give you everything you want is large enough to take everything you have".