Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Hi!! I just joined the forum and wanted to see if it would be ok to post information about our HVAC program. I would be very happy to chat with you about our program in detail if you would like. You can take a look at our website to get a quick overview rrcfuture.com . You can give me a call anytime to chat.

Thanks in advance
    Marc

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Ford View Post
    Hi!! I just joined the forum and wanted to see if it would be ok to post information about our HVAC program. I would be very happy to chat with you about our program in detail if you would like. You can take a look at our website to get a quick overview rrcfuture.com . You can give me a call anytime to chat.

Thanks in advance
    Marc
    You may NOT discuss or post your site business information without being a sponsor of HTalk. Scroll to the bottom of this page and click on Advertise for more information.

Post Likes
    I would like to post my resume if possible to get someone to look at me for an apprenticeship? I was wondering if this is the place to post that or if there is a better thread more orientated to that sort of activity? Thanks in advance!

Post Likes
    Start a new thread here at this link.

Post Likes
    All,
    I work in a large manufacturing facility and I have one opening. We have a wide variety of Environmental Chambers. Thermotron, Envirotron, Cybertron, Blue M, Sub Zero. This is work that is easily learned by a experienced commercial service person. If you have direct experience even better. This is a very long term position. M-F 3:00 pm to11:30 pm with some OT available and quarterly bonuses, inside in a 74 deg. comfortable environment, all tools provided. Please do not ask about the rate of pay as that would be something to talk to my manager about. I would love to generate any qualified leads to forward to him for consideration. I will also be part of your interview so good impressions count.

please forward resume to jmking521@gmail.com

Post Likes
    Hi,

Is there a place that I can alert people to jobs? I work for Nortek and we have a need for Service Technicians on the West Coast.

Thank you. Jill

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    ... it seems to be taking off and well used.

Let me know if a recruiter posts. Please report it as I'm usually going mach II

For all you guys in the business looking for good people we welcome you to place an ad here and thank you for it.

Remember, only Pro Members can send PM's.
    Email addresses ARE allowed in this forum.
    Give as much info on pay and bennies as you can about the job.
    Don't forget the city and state, how long you have been business.

For all you guys looking for a job or just looking. Please be polite to the poster and let's not aggressively discuss issues with franchises. The person looking for a job that doesn't have one now may not care and can/will take care of himself. Please stay away from arguments. There are plenty of threads discussing franchise issues already.

Thanks.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    You may post jobs on our site as long as you work for the same company that is hiring.

9. Likes eljr liked this post
    Post Likes
    Thanks!

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    What if I'm looking to retire in 5 -7 years... you got a job for me ?

Post Likes
    Does this site offer a thread for BAS controls techs to post their resumes?

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ReferTroop View Post
    What if I'm looking to retire in 5 -7 years... you got a job for me ?
    Unfortunately not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast