Where Does One Get Parts For A Ecolab Soap Dispenser....

As used on a commercial dishwasher? a Geosystem 9000 to be exact.

Is this a trick question?
    Why not from Ecolab?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancester View Post
    As used on a commercial dishwasher? a Geosystem 9000 to be exact.

I was hoping to go through someone like parts town or whaley.....

Try Ecolab.
    Trying not to be a Hack.

It's Ecolab's equipment. They fix it.

"You never know what others don't know."

I see. I shall give them a call tomorrow. Thanx....

Around here, Ecolab has their own service guys
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

It was working when I left...
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

I'm 190 miles from Salt Lake City, so a service call results in a Large trip charge. Board is good. Solenoid is good. Power to unit is correct. I would just like to replace the "in tank sensor", & see if that doesn't solve the issue.....

Doesn't Ecolab lease he machines and also service them? OR am I thinking of someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    Doesn't Ecolab lease he machines and also service them? OR am I thinking of someone else?
    Ecolab DOES lease dish machines, in which case, THEY (their techs) fix them. Generally Ecolab's leased machines are rebadged Jackson door-type units and will state "Property of Ecolab. For service, call 800-whatever). That's a separate subject though, since the OP's concern was regarding the chemical dispensing components.

Most food service businesses own their dish machines. If their machine is a larger unit such as door-type, conveyor & flight dish machine, they didn't come with chemical pumps & controls. The only things provided in the machine (by design) to facilitate chemical dispensing equipment is a terminal board for connecting power for chemical dispensing equipment and a few plumbing connection points to accommodate a place to bring in the chemicals. That's where the Ecolab guys are called in by the owner of the machine.

All of dispense stuff that Ecolab put on the wall and on the machine...all wiring, bulkhead fittings, hoses, tubing, John Guest fittings...sensors, solenoid valves, control panels...EVERYTHING that the chemical guy installs to make they dispensers function - is THEIRS. They own it - they install it - they fix it - and they take it out when that time comes.

The only types of machines that typically have their chemical own pumps and/or controls built in by the dish machine's manufacturer are some undercounter units (usually low temp) and bar glass washers. For those, Ecolab sells them the chemicals and sets the dosage if those controls aren't immediately accessible by the user.

I was with GCS Services (a division of Ecolab) for a decade. We repaired food service equipment - from fryers & ovens to dish machines. However, we were forbidden from attempting ANY repairs on the Ecolab chemical dispensers. That simply wasn't our territory. Besides, we weren't provided a key to get into them.
    For that matter, we might as well have been a different company altogether because we also were forbidden from doing repairs on the Ecolab leased dish machines. Ecolab Institutional had their own techs to do that. We only repaired dish machines belonging to the business owner.

While I was with GCS, I don't know how many times I was called out on a weekend (while on-call) to fix a machine, only to find that, despite my specific inquiry to the customer over the phone (who couldn't read the label on the machine) whether it was a leased machine, only to find upon arrival at their business - an Ecolab sticker. Then I'd call over the manager so I could read it for them and say "Wrong guy, call THAT 800 number (while pointing at the sticker)" and then subsequently turn on my heels and walk back out to my service van.

"You never know what others don't know."

Thanx for the info. The Ecolab guys happened to be out this way yesterday & installed a new sensor.