Should The President Also Pardon

Cold Cash Jefferson ??

Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    Cold Cash Jefferson ??

Well if he pardons William Jefferson (D) LA, he should go ahead and pardon Nancy (Stretch) Peloski.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    Cold Cash Jefferson ??
    Hell it couldn't be worse than Carter when he pardoned the PR terrorists who shot up the House os Rep back in the 50's and killed a police officer and wounded 5 Republican congressmen one gravely (being good Democrats the only opened fire on the Republican side of the House). They should have been executed. They never apologized for what they did and left prison as self proclaimed heros.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Angry I need me a friend in the White House

Let me put someones life at risk and see what happen to me. I'm sure I won''t be pardon.. And the folks that he put at risk are still at risk.. Because there are always people out there that don't like spies.. He should get the maximum.. But when you are doing it for your president its ok.. George bush thinks so..