Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Operation Deportation

PRESIDENTS HOOVER & EISENHOWER DEPORTED MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS SO AMERICANS HAD WORK.

Something to ponder.
    During the great depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of all illegal aliens in order to make the jobs available to American citizens that needed work.
    Again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 1.3 million Mexican nationals( ironically, it was called operation "Wetback") in order that returning American WWII and Korean veterans had a better chance at jobs.

It took 2 years, but they deported them. If they could deport the illegals back then, they can sure do it today!
    If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, just type Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes..... 12 million illegal aliens are depending on you.

Nothing to ponder here. Illegal is Illegal. Get the F out and go through the proper channels like the legal immigrants. We even write instructions in Spanish catering to them.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Quote Originally Posted by smokin68 View Post
    Nothing to ponder here. Illegal is Illegal. Get the F out and go through the proper channels like the legal immigrants. We even write instructions in Spanish catering to them.
    Damned skippy.

Yep, I agree. DEPORT THEM! Throw the Americans who employ illegals in jail. Round em' up and throw em' out. Pull our troops out of Germany, Japan, and other areas that can plainly defend themselves, and put them on the southern border. No excuses when it comes to our nation's sovereignty. NONE. Got it, Bush and Congress......NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Exactly. Bush has been talking out of both sides of his mouth on immigration reform and border enforcement for too long and Ted Kennedy and the rest of our "public servants" are putting our economy and our national security at risk by endorsing the current legislation.
    I hope it continues to fail miserably until these ba--ards get it right.

Slavery once again

If they are allowed to stay, they will become the new American subclass.

Not able to vote, doing menial labor,seperate from mainstream society, and at the mercy of the government instead of BEING the government.

We Americans have historically been suckers for this subclass (especially in the last fifty years) and will soon cater to their demands for "equality".

Send our latest bunch of slaves back.

History repeats.
    "Iron sharpeneth iron..."

yea, Chilly ...

Bush seem's to be wavering on this issue
    what's he thinking ..???

signed ...a not happy bush supporter ....

Interesting point. Hadn't looked at it that way.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Hey Chill, you see those slimy Senators pi$$ and moan about the public outcry from their scam legislation. Guess it crashed the servers up on Capital Hill with all the angry emails. They blame talk radio and want to enact some "Hush Rush" legislation so they won't have to be bothered by the American people by their selfish, wrong actions. What a bunch of cowardly, pathetic losers! Hey Bush and Congress........YOU WORK FOR US. Listen up: WE DO NOT WANT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS......PERIOD. This goes out to all the politicians, Democrat or Republican. No more snake oil.....enough. Now I feel better.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    Hey Chill, you see those slimy Senators pi$$ and moan about the public outcry from their scam legislation. Guess it crashed the servers up on Capital Hill with all the angry emails. They blame talk radio and want to enact some "Hush Rush" legislation so they won't have to be bothered by the American people by their selfish, wrong actions. What a bunch of cowardly, pathetic losers! Hey Bush and Congress........YOU WORK FOR US. Listen up: WE DO NOT WANT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS......PERIOD. This goes out to all the politicians, Democrat or Republican. No more snake oil.....enough. Now I feel better.
    WOW, someone figured it out...

ALL politicians are corrupt, ALL of them.

And the best thing we can do is remind them (DAILY) that they work for us and they can be fired faster than calling immigration to avoid payroll...

As I said before: NEVER TRUST A POLITICIAN, NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Wrong the dead ones, aren't.

The living only lie when their lips are moving, it's really just a big sales job.
    Tell the people what they want to hear. It aways works and they know it.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    WOW, someone figured it out...

ALL politicians are corrupt, ALL of them.

And the best thing we can do is remind them (DAILY) that they work for us and they can be fired faster than calling immigration to avoid payroll...

As I said before: NEVER TRUST A POLITICIAN, NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    Damn whec! I wish I could have said it that well.
    Bush has dropped the ball on the whole deal and Congress is doing what they do best....not listening to their constituents.

Everything is bi-lingual already in Texico

Our apologists in TX govt. want every govt. document in Spanish as well as English.

The Presidential election was in bi-lingual format so the illegals could vote for more bennies.

We even have sweat shops that fly the Mexican flag proudly next to the stars and stripes.

The highest paid school superintendent in the US leads the Dallas system. ($350K+ per year)He tried last year to require all new hire principals to be bilingual.

These people do not want to assimilate and become American, they want all the freebies, none of the responsibility, ability to pop out 10 anchor babies for free, and turn this into northern MX

Lots of talk about how we stole their land. If they still had TX,NM,AZ,CA does anyone think that these states would look any different from MX.

The money is there for the fence. We just need someone with the political will to build it.
    Avatar is a tribute to my Great Grandfather, Andrew Stewart. This pin was one of his advertisements for his heating and plumbing business. I never knew him but must of inherited his love of things mechanical since I am the only blue collar worker in the family

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast