Tridium/Honeywell

Tridium/Honeywell

Does anyone here know how Honeywell brings it's Tridium (Webs) product to market?

Is it through a dealer network? I have looked on their website but don't see a link under their ACS to find a dealer like there is for other Honeywell divisions.

The company I work for now is being spliit up. Six offices have been sold to TAC, two offices to a TAC rep and the remaining three have no buyer and there is no apparent effort to pursue additional business for the office I am in.

I have experience as a DDC Engineer, tech, and PM/Ops Leader. I spent 10 years at JCI and have been here 3 years now.

I would like to find a place in the west that I could become Tridium certfied at and do engineering/management of projects. I'm not really keen on going back to a huge company.

If anybody knows how to find out about the honeywell dealers please let me know.

The Tridium Webs version is only sold to Honeywell reps. It is actually up to the representative whether they want to use it as opposed to Symetry or any other "front end" product used. For a rep to be able to sell the product, someone from their company has to be certified first and pay the licensing fees for the software. This being said, it would be difficult to tell if a certain Honeywell ACI uses the product or not. So you are correct in the assumption that it is delivered through a dealer network, but I know of no direct way of finding out which ones use it. Have you tried the Tridium website? www.tridium.com

Quote Originally Posted by controlgeek View Post
    Does anyone here know how Honeywell brings it's Tridium (Webs) product to market?

Is it through a dealer network? I have looked on their website but don't see a link under their ACS to find a dealer like there is for other Honeywell divisions.

The company I work for now is being spliit up. Six offices have been sold to TAC, two offices to a TAC rep and the remaining three have no buyer and there is no apparent effort to pursue additional business for the office I am in.

I have experience as a DDC Engineer, tech, and PM/Ops Leader. I spent 10 years at JCI and have been here 3 years now.

I would like to find a place in the west that I could become Tridium certfied at and do engineering/management of projects. I'm not really keen on going back to a huge company.

If anybody knows how to find out about the honeywell dealers please let me know.
    I got certified at Cochran Suppy in Madison Heights MI (basically Detroit) They have a webstie (cochranesupply) dot com.

PM me if you want more info on Honeywell Tridium Relationship
    If it aint broke dont fix it!

Thanks for the information. I am mainly looking for independent contractors using Niagara Ax in the western part of the country. Honeywell doesn't really have a list on their website that I can find.

I'm looking for job opportunities that would allow me to use Ax, I have some experience with R2, JCI, & Invensys but really want to move to the Ax side of things. The company I was working for went out of business and I am working as a PM for a mechanical contractor until I can find a position I really like preferably in Las Vegas, Southern California, or Seattle

Are you still looking for AX opportunities in the Western US?

I could be depending on the opportunity. My last company when I wrote this post has gone out of business and I am now Project Managing work for a mechanical contractor.

My email is in my profile if you want to send me more details.
    Last edited by controlgeek; 10-16-2008 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Corrected Email Address

Quote Originally Posted by mxblue5 View Post
    Are you still looking for AX opportunities in the Western US?
    Where would this be located at? You can PM me if you prefer or email me (in profile).

Did you get my email?

No I didn't but my email address had a typo in it i didn't see until just recently.

Understood, will resend now.