Anyone use DG Lux? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The wiki is constantly being updated to include more and more information, it should be a great resource to get you started on bringing in and working with data points from various devices via various supported protocols. Have you seen the content on this page? Additionally, more information on Scheduling can be found here. If you are looking for information on how to configure the graphical user interface you can get more information by downloading the training manual by registering on our website and going to downloads/DGLuxInstallations/Training Manual (the Downloads section needs to be enabled for you after you have registered so please make sure you send us a note inquiring for us to enable it for you.) Our intent is to have the fully developed user guide for the DGBox be the wiki itself and the intent is to accommodate and document as many use-cases as possible. While we are trying to outline as much general functionality as possible to assist in solving specific use-cases, if you feel that there is a gap in information for what you are trying to do, we are more than happy to address your questions via email, support system or phone. The answers to your questions will also make it into the Wiki if they relate to general functionality or our support forum if they are for more of a specific use-case.

Again, please feel free to email me directly if you feel that your questions are not being addressed.

I am sorry but I feel like we are going in a circle.
    As I mentioned, I have emailed you direct, and all that happens is I get bounced around between you, Dennis and Matt, with little resolution, meanwhile the whole day is gone.
    I don't know how many people are like me and may be I am in the minority or may be I am asking for too much. I paid good money for DGBox, All I want is a fully detailed and developed user guide. If I correctly read between the lines, you are saying that presently do not have such a guide, and that is bad news for me.
    When I buy a Tridium box for example, my supplier will drown me in documentation if I ask for it. If I google it, I can easily find and download a user guide, like this:
    http://www.controlequiputah.com/Lite...ll/docUser.pdf
    I don't want to email or phone every time, sometimes in the middle of the night, if I have some simple or complex question.

If DGBox is too involved/complex that you can not include a user guide in form of a CD or a download link with it, then may be you should clearly indicate that Training is a pre-requisite, instead having the customers buy the box and learn that fact the hard way. your wiki is too underwhelming to be called a user guide, well, that is how I feel about it.

my 2cents,
    good luck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by amigo View Post
    I am sorry but I feel like we are going in a circle.
    As I mentioned, I have emailed you direct, and all that happens is I get bounced around between you, Dennis and Matt, with little resolution, meanwhile the whole day is gone.
    I don't know how many people are like me and may be I am in the minority or may be I am asking for too much. I paid good money for DGBox, All I want is a fully detailed and developed user guide. If I correctly read between the lines, you are saying that presently do not have such a guide, and that is bad news for me.
    When I buy a Tridium box for example, my supplier will drown me in documentation if I ask for it. If I google it, I can easily find and download a user guide, like this:
    http://www.controlequiputah.com/Lite...ll/docUser.pdf
    I don't want to email or phone every time, sometimes in the middle of the night, if I have some simple or complex question.

If DGBox is too involved/complex that you can not include a user guide in form of a CD or a download link with it, then may be you should clearly indicate that Training is a pre-requisite, instead having the customers buy the box and learn that fact the hard way. your wiki is too underwhelming to be called a user guide, well, that is how I feel about it.

my 2cents,
    good luck with it.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. If you are unhappy with your purchase of the DGBox, we can arrange for you to return it and receive a refund. The last thing we want is for you to have buyer's remorse.

you are using can2go with the dgbox?

you are using a can2go with dgbox?

not sure how to get your e-mail, but am dis satisfied with DGLogic . If Iam not using the correct procedures I am sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Dcumpson View Post
    not sure how to get your e-mail, but am dis satisfied with DGLogic . If Iam not using the correct procedures I am sorry
    Actually I was wondering how you are using it with the can2go?

Quote Originally Posted by Vince M View Post
    Actually I was wondering how you are using it with the can2go?
    Actually I am not a controls person I am service and repair tech. We have hired a "controls company" To convert us from a failing Metasys system to Niagra with DGLUX. It has been 6 months now and I am still not able tob utilize system to troubleshoot or even adjust temps. They sold us on the idea that any controls company can access and we would not be stuck with Johnson Controls now we find the Company that sold us this system can apparently use it. At this time we have not even been able to get with anyone to help us. Our latest call to Niagra was that we should call Honeywell. Great Thanks

Have you ever used a can2go?

I got a couple of can2go last time I was in a bottlo back in Aus............

kontrol out
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Open protocols? You can't handle open protocols!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

Quote Originally Posted by Dcumpson View Post
    Actually I am not a controls person I am service and repair tech. We have hired a "controls company" To convert us from a failing Metasys system to Niagra with DGLUX. It has been 6 months now and I am still not able tob utilize system to troubleshoot or even adjust temps. They sold us on the idea that any controls company can access and we would not be stuck with Johnson Controls now we find the Company that sold us this system can apparently use it. At this time we have not even been able to get with anyone to help us. Our latest call to Niagra was that we should call Honeywell. Great Thanks
    Where are you located? I'm sure there are a number of people on this site that can help you out. Tridium Niagara is a widely used platform that your contractor must not be accustomed to. DGlux is a graphical user interface that resides inside the Tridium box, it is in addition to the graphics package that comes with whatever brand box you have purchased, you aren't required to use it but if you don't like it new graphics needs to be set up for your system. I imagine if it was implemented properly you would be more than pleased with it.

Quote Originally Posted by kontrolphreak View Post
    I got a couple of can2go last time I was in a bottlo back in Aus............

kontrol out
    What do you think of it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12