Snippet for 3 pumps or boilers?

I was hoping someone has a Distech Snippet they are willing to share that is for three pumps that have timed rotation and failover.
    Lumpy mashed potatoes good, lumpy loops bad.

I would be interested in this as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wrote one of these years ago for a domestic booster pump station I put some controls on with a distech controller. I can't remember if it has runtime rotation, but I know it has failover in it. I haven't touched a Lon controller in years and never got around to figuring out how to even open a gpi file in workbench. If I can find it, I'll email it to you.

I've been looking for that program the last few days and I can't seem to find it. It might be on an old server I have laying out in my shop, when I get the time I'll plug it in and see if it's there, but I think someone harvested the hard drives for a NAS.

Quote Originally Posted by noskilltech View Post
    I've been looking for that program the last few days and I can't seem to find it. It might be on an old server I have laying out in my shop, when I get the time I'll plug it in and see if it's there, but I think someone harvested the hard drives for a NAS.
    Thanks for looking, if it turns up that would be great!

I actually put one together today and was not nearly as bad as I thought it was gonna be. I was completely drawing a blank on how to start it but once I realized the count up part of it, the rest fell into place.