Tridium logic question

Does anyone know of a logic box that can send a true or false out based on a range between number ?

Example : I want a true signal when ever the temp is between 70 and 75 only. A false signal when it greater then or less then that.

One more logic box question. I am looking for a color box based on a the reading I am getting.

example : if the temp is 70 to 75 I would like the box to be green. If it is 76 to 80 yellow. goes workplace 3.7.106 have these kinds of block. I have been looking and I can not find them.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan23ryan View Post
    Does anyone know of a logic box that can send a true or false out based on a range between number ?

Example : I want a true signal when ever the temp is between 70 and 75 only. A false signal when it greater then or less then that.

One more logic box question. I am looking for a color box based on a the reading I am getting.

example : if the temp is 70 to 75 I would like the box to be green. If it is 76 to 80 yellow. goes workplace 3.7.106 have these kinds of block. I have been looking and I can not find them.
    Not sure a single block will do the first, for the second look up spectrum binding.
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/

You need 3 logic boxes. A greater than 70 degrees , A less than 75 degrees, then a logical AND to combine the two outputs if they are both true.

Thanks I will play with that. I was hoping it would be one box but its all the same. thanks a lot

with the spectrum binding is there a way to get more then 3 colors ? If not I can combine them. I am looking for 6 colors total.

with the spectrum binding is there a way to get more then 3 colors ? If not I can combine them. I am looking for 6 colors total.
    ... you could use a gradient instead of solids

...regarding the 'on between values' function you could use a GreaterThanEqual and a LessThanEqual into a logic block ( i think somebody may have said this already)
    1 + 1 = 3 ( *** for very large values of 1)

...everybody wants a box of chocolates and long stemmed rose

Just testing ...umm...scratch the gradient thing Im not sure it can be done outta the box

I reckon I once wrote a programObject to make a BBrush from an numericWriteable....

I just cant find it anywhere or Id give you the code.
    1 + 1 = 3 ( *** for very large values of 1)

...everybody wants a box of chocolates and long stemmed rose

I don't know of a single component that would test for both conditions. You would need to use multiple logic components linked together, unless you wanted to write the logic in a program object or custom component.

Regarding changing the color, simply right click the background color property of your bound label and click the animate button. Select the "I Numeric To Simple" converter and then enter the desired ranges and configure the color for each range.
    Not everything that can be counted counts, and not every thing that counts can be counted - Albert Einstein