Indoor Air Quality Products for a Kennel

Does anyone have any suggestions for indoor air quality products for a kennel? I got about what I could recommend to install so I told them I would do some research on the subject. It seems like everything I find is some sort of self contained unit which I have no objection to. I am just curious if any of you have ever dealt with this and what the results were.

Thanks!
    swany

Fresh air ventilation is the most important component of indoor air quality. Suggest an air change in 4 hours for normal space. Maintaining <50%RH is the next. Merv 11 air filtering is also important.
    Air conditioning and heating is also nice.
    Check out the Ultra-Aire whole building dehumidification.
    Regards TB
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"

change the air, only way you can do it. Stay away from claims of ozone or other masking of the odor products. Just get fresh air in there. If you can swing it 100% outside air and you wont smell a thing as long as they keep the place relatively clean.
    I know everything about HVAC/R until i go to the next call.

X3 ... Fresh Air.
    Do not attempt vast projects with
    half vast experience and ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by swany View Post
    Does anyone have any suggestions for indoor air quality products for a kennel? I got about what I could recommend to install so I told them I would do some research on the subject. It seems like everything I find is some sort of self contained unit which I have no objection to. I am just curious if any of you have ever dealt with this and what the results were.

Thanks!
    swany
    Check your PM Box I have equipment at the Kansas City Zoo and the New Humane Society in Topeka in your area. We also have equipment at the Lackland AFB MP Canine Training Facility which is the premier dog training kennel for the military.
    The premise of ventilation is that the OA is clean or of sufficient quality to be used for dilution. Traditional ventilation is somewhat being threatened by the fact that the EPA is changing the requirements for outdoor air quality which is creating non-attainment zones in what is now becoming a significant portion of the country. That means that buildings in those areas will need to clean up the OA before they bring it into the building.
    www.genesisair.com
    Genesis Air Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by swany View Post

Thanks!
    swany
    You can use UVGI to improve the air quality of indoor as you told i need for cannel then LEO-1 model UVGI is more suitable for you.UVGI is a disinfection method that uses ultraviolent(UV) light at short wavelength to kill the unwanted micro-organism like bacteria,yeast,fungi etc means it prevents from the harmful micro-organisms and save a dog from air born disease.UVGI is reliable as as well as comfortable for a animal.