Got my IAQ55 now I'm scared

Ok, seriously....the Supco CO2 detector reads 1360 ppm this morning compared to 525 ppm outside. BTW I have a Prestige IAQ thermostat with ventilation and dehumidification. The vent is a 6" Automated zone damper tied to the return, very short run. I'm going to make sure that thing is opening all the way.

Ok, I do have six children under 10, so ventilation is more crucial here. The prestige ventilation is set for the sq footage of the home.

The Supco seems to be reading a little high 525 outside and all. But the swing from indoor to outdoor is outrageous.

Thoughts?

Try to set the Prestige ventilation to a multiple of the sq footage of the house. If that doesn't help, perhaps something is broken.

how big is your house? do you have one return? do you have windows? what size is you ac? do you run your system 24/7...i would put you fan on hand and check it again

I love those supco's

1250 sq ft, carrier infinity two stage 50% capacity 3 ton, two zones, dehumidifier, six inch ventilation damper on a short run.

I calibrated the Supco and increased the amount of bedrooms on the Prestige. Now by nine am the ppm is 1360 even with ventilation. Ventilation works, I checked it.

Should just become Amish, iaq issues would be a thing of the past .

hummm

where are you taking readings?
    Is the fan VFD
    have you tried keeping both zones open and running the fan on hand and the OSA damper open?
    that 6" may be border line or your pulling more from the return then the osa.

keep throw stuff out there until something sticks.

now i want to check my house...

Update..got the Honeywell co2 controller and it runs the ventilation nearly non stop, added 250 sq ft to the house....at least the ppm of co2 stays below 900 now.....breathing easier