Delta Controls - Programming Software

What tools are required to program Delta Controls? 1998 vintage job. Customer has the DOS ITERM/IGRAPH . Additionally, they have ORCAView. The customer uses Navigator as the interface (no graphics built). In reading the ORCAview manual “Getting Started” it looks like the Windows programming piece is called “Commander” which appears to be an integral piece to ORCAView. The problem is that “Commander” is not loaded on their PC. Can full system programming (via Windows – not the DOS tool) be accomplished without “Commander”? Thanks in advance.

Chukkuls

Quote Originally Posted by Chukkuls View Post
    What tools are required to program Delta Controls? 1998 vintage job. Customer has the DOS ITERM/IGRAPH . Additionally, they have ORCAView. The customer uses Navigator as the interface (no graphics built). In reading the ORCAview manual “Getting Started” it looks like the Windows programming piece is called “Commander” which appears to be an integral piece to ORCAView. The problem is that “Commander” is not loaded on their PC. Can full system programming (via Windows – not the DOS tool) be accomplished without “Commander”? Thanks in advance.

Chukkuls
    Commander and ORCAview are the same. No additonal software is neccasary.
    all functions can be completed thru ORCAview as well as Iterm/Igraph

trane BAS software

HELLO,
    I need Rover software, CPL editor and Tracer summit, any version, just to getting start with programming.
    thank you
    E-mail me to: houma67@yahoo.fr

How big is your checkbook?

Good luck, the trane software is very expensive and is licensed on a per machine basis. NO SHARING AT ALL, and theres really no way around it besides sending lots of $$$$$$$$.

I take cash!

there are Demo versios of this software pls?

doc en français

qui a la documentation en français des software trane: Rover Tool, Tracer Summit, CPL, PID,pls m'écrire sur houma67@yahoo.fr

Chukkles,

Please contact me directly to compare notes. My email address can be found on several of my websites, linked from www.birchy.com.