Thank You to TruTech Tools

I am a newer tech so I am in the process of trying to get all my tools together and upgrade the stuff I have now. I placed an order with TTT for their rapid evac kit and I also added in the BluVac Gauge. To this day anytime I get new tools, I still feel like a kid at Christmas. (admit it, most of y'all do too!) To my dismay, when I opened the package up, I found that the BluVac had been left off my order. I called up and and explained what happened and the customer service was great. It was at the end of the workday when I called and first thing the next morning, I had the confirmation email that my order had been reshipped. This was my 1st order from TTT but with customer service like this, It definitely will not be my last! Just wanted to share this with everyone.

I just ordered from them for the first time also. They did me right too. I'll always buy from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Life is like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

they've been VERY good to me in the past!! great people to deal with, and take very good care of their customers!

Yes, Tru Tech tools are top notch folks.

I love that company, very great company for this field

Good to hear as I plan to do business with them in the near future.

Just ordered my blu vac can't wait my reward points are adding up. Very good service, now they just need to open up shop here in Nashville so I have no wait time lol.

Thanks guys!
    JLB,

I ordered my Digicool AK900, BluVac (more costly one, Nylog, Appion Evac hose and core tool, &FieldPiece SPD2.
    All From TTT they always deliver the best. I Have been Pleased and would recommend them to everyone!
    Bruce Williams

TruTechTools are the best in the business I get things from them all the time !!!!
    website is sweet too

Recently placed an order, and TTT were very generous with how they handled it . Great guys.

And I always receive my order within 1 day. (Could be because I live 30 min from them )