Page 1 of 13 1234567811 ... LastLast

Show me your grills!

Here's mine

Ha ha! Finally somebody I can ask. I saw on a remodel show once somebody build a sundeck that wasnt attached to their house. You'd walk out the door, across the lawn, then onto the sundeck. I thought "Now why would somebody do that???" So I'll ask you Jeff, why would somebody build one like that? Maybe around here we never have soggy lawns from rain. It's the only reason I can think of.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

He can party all night there! if its to close to the house, the wife will nag and the kids cant go to sleep. I wish I had room to do that, I would. Im stuck with a bbq on my patio attached to the house.

Mine

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    Ha ha! Finally somebody I can ask. I saw on a remodel show once somebody build a sundeck that wasnt attached to their house. You'd walk out the door, across the lawn, then onto the sundeck. I thought "Now why would somebody do that???" So I'll ask you Jeff, why would somebody build one like that? Maybe around here we never have soggy lawns from rain. It's the only reason I can think of.
    Hehehe....well, living in kentucky, we have very few level spots in the yard to begin with and we do have to deal with soggy yard syndrome quite often

Ooooh, the yard is crooked! Pretty level out here on the plains....... I never thought of that. My next guess woulda been chiggers. Thanx!

Driving East of Denver where I live. Honest. Ask Jerry.

Last edited by spotts; 06-19-2007 at 05:23 PM.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

You build the deck detached because the the back deck falls under the wifes foo foo girly area with dumb gnomes and dead and almost dead plants . There is usually a clear understanding that she is not allowed on it without permission.

Now fella's

dont be jeolous..
    i can fit an entire burger on this thing
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You want to see a picture of my grill........ No way Man, I'm not going to give you guys something else to laugh at.
    Have you hugged the Earth today?
    Donny Baker rules

Well OK, my POS grill is bigger than d_griff's grill, but not by much...........
    Have you hugged the Earth today?
    Donny Baker rules

Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    You build the deck detached because the the back deck falls under the wifes foo foo girly area with dumb gnomes and dead and almost dead plants . There is usually a clear understanding that she is not allowed on it without permission.
    YEP...........

But they still seem to migrate out there........

Stephen
    "Value our Differences"

Aha! Stole a grill from your local state park? I'm calling the cops.

Really though, I've always wanted one of those. They are indestructible, plus they're tough.
    Luke 6:31

Page 1 of 13 1234567811 ... LastLast