Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910
Results 118 to 130 of 130
  1. #118
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,582
    Don't know if M & W electric is still around.
    Portland St in Portland, near the main Post Office
    They used to be very good for tool repair.

  2. #119
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    Don't know if M & W electric is still around.
    Portland St in Portland, near the main Post Office
    They used to be very good for tool repair.
    Cool, thanks marc appreciate it

  3. #120
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North East Sunny Florida
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    Its funny we have a TTI/Ryobi plant in my town but it looks like the closest factory outlet is in virginia ~7hrs from here.
    LOL- That's too funny.

    I drive from FL to PA up RT 95 to visit family. In either SC or NC, Harbor Freight has a HUGE warehouse just off 95 with a retail store in front of it. I stopped to look around, and thought of something I forgot to put in my cart last visit to my local store. They were OUT OF STOCK...?? Funniest thing, cause I know the local store had it, but the million sq Ft warehouse had zilch...

    What-UP-Wit-Dat?

  4. #121
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North East Sunny Florida
    Posts
    142
    deleted

  5. #122
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    403
    Quote Originally Posted by oakind View Post
    LOL- That's too funny.

    I drive from FL to PA up RT 95 to visit family. In either SC or NC, Harbor Freight has a HUGE warehouse just off 95 with a retail store in front of it. I stopped to look around, and thought of something I forgot to put in my cart last visit to my local store. They were OUT OF STOCK...?? Funniest thing, cause I know the local store had it, but the million sq Ft warehouse had zilch...

    What-UP-Wit-Dat?
    Ya it id in SC drive by it a couple times a year but never have stopped.

  6. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North East Sunny Florida
    Posts
    142
    I really like Ridgid power tools.. Here is a photo most of my cordless Ridgid 18v power tools. Been using Ridgid since 2004 and never had a tool fail yet. An occasional battery goes, but usually not for 4 or 5 years. Most of them are covered by the LSA now anyway.

    I just built a tool shed and used an old TV entertainment center off Craigslist to house some of my tools. The center was way cheaper than buying just the plywood to build a cabinet from scratch.

    When the new model Ridgid kits are released, I sell the old on eBay - this way I can keep current for very little upgrade cost. And I can cherry pick a tool (flashlights usually), to keep for the collection before they get resold. The Ridgid lineup hits the price / quality point right where I see value.

    These RidgidX4's are awesome tools, light weight, powerful, and fun to use. Batteries have fuel gauges so you can see the charge, and, and the tools all have LED lights to brighten up your day..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  7. #124
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,582
    And all my V28 Milwaukee tools are in a very large plastic tote.
    Entertainment center just wouldn't fit in the truck.

  8. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North East Sunny Florida
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    And all my V28 Milwaukee tools are in a very large plastic tote.
    Entertainment center just wouldn't fit in the truck.
    I dunno, you have a pretty big truck- That's almost the size of my whole shed.

  9. #126
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,582
    I have down sized a bit. Now have a Sprinter Hi cube, 14 ft behind the seat. Now if I can just get it running once more. Engine blew 3rd week I got it. Truck not new, but the paint is.
    Quote Originally Posted by oakind View Post
    I dunno, you have a pretty big truck- That's almost the size of my whole shed.

  10. #127
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    172
    I just ordered the Milwaukee m12 impact/hammer drill combo from home depot but I just noticed they had the fuel line. Anyone who has had both or know more about them, is there really that big of a difference to switch the regular drills for the fuel ones?

  11. #128
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,582
    The Fuel are brushless and way better than the older ones according to the Milwaukee sales rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigjoe View Post
    I just ordered the Milwaukee m12 impact/hammer drill combo from home depot but I just noticed they had the fuel line. Anyone who has had both or know more about them, is there really that big of a difference to switch the regular drills for the fuel ones?

  12. #129
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    65
    I had the original m12 1/4" driver, swapped out for a full fuel kit when it died. Big difference IMO.

  13. #130
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,259
    The FUEL motor are similar technology to ECM motors... they work GREAT! Lots longer battery life.

    The FUEL M12 impact has a 2 speed transmission... I use it in low most of the time. It is just the right amount of torque for service work (one can easily tighten SM screws without stripping them). It is a little lame for install work IMO... I use the black/white Makita 18V for installs... it is light and easy on the wrists.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event