Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910
    Don't know if M & W electric is still around.
    Portland St in Portland, near the main Post Office
    They used to be very good for tool repair.

Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    Don't know if M & W electric is still around.
    Portland St in Portland, near the main Post Office
    They used to be very good for tool repair.
    Cool, thanks marc appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    Its funny we have a TTI/Ryobi plant in my town but it looks like the closest factory outlet is in virginia ~7hrs from here.
    LOL- That's too funny.

I drive from FL to PA up RT 95 to visit family. In either SC or NC, Harbor Freight has a HUGE warehouse just off 95 with a retail store in front of it. I stopped to look around, and thought of something I forgot to put in my cart last visit to my local store. They were OUT OF STOCK...?? Funniest thing, cause I know the local store had it, but the million sq Ft warehouse had zilch...

What-UP-Wit-Dat?

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by oakind View Post
    LOL- That's too funny.

I drive from FL to PA up RT 95 to visit family. In either SC or NC, Harbor Freight has a HUGE warehouse just off 95 with a retail store in front of it. I stopped to look around, and thought of something I forgot to put in my cart last visit to my local store. They were OUT OF STOCK...?? Funniest thing, cause I know the local store had it, but the million sq Ft warehouse had zilch...

What-UP-Wit-Dat?
    Ya it id in SC drive by it a couple times a year but never have stopped.

I really like Ridgid power tools.. Here is a photo most of my cordless Ridgid 18v power tools. Been using Ridgid since 2004 and never had a tool fail yet. An occasional battery goes, but usually not for 4 or 5 years. Most of them are covered by the LSA now anyway.

I just built a tool shed and used an old TV entertainment center off Craigslist to house some of my tools. The center was way cheaper than buying just the plywood to build a cabinet from scratch.

When the new model Ridgid kits are released, I sell the old on eBay - this way I can keep current for very little upgrade cost. And I can cherry pick a tool (flashlights usually), to keep for the collection before they get resold. The Ridgid lineup hits the price / quality point right where I see value.

These RidgidX4's are awesome tools, light weight, powerful, and fun to use. Batteries have fuel gauges so you can see the charge, and, and the tools all have LED lights to brighten up your day..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

And all my V28 Milwaukee tools are in a very large plastic tote.
    Entertainment center just wouldn't fit in the truck.

Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    And all my V28 Milwaukee tools are in a very large plastic tote.
    Entertainment center just wouldn't fit in the truck.
    I dunno, you have a pretty big truck- That's almost the size of my whole shed.

I have down sized a bit. Now have a Sprinter Hi cube, 14 ft behind the seat. Now if I can just get it running once more. Engine blew 3rd week I got it. Truck not new, but the paint is.
    Quote Originally Posted by oakind View Post
    I dunno, you have a pretty big truck- That's almost the size of my whole shed.

I just ordered the Milwaukee m12 impact/hammer drill combo from home depot but I just noticed they had the fuel line. Anyone who has had both or know more about them, is there really that big of a difference to switch the regular drills for the fuel ones?

The Fuel are brushless and way better than the older ones according to the Milwaukee sales rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigjoe View Post
    I just ordered the Milwaukee m12 impact/hammer drill combo from home depot but I just noticed they had the fuel line. Anyone who has had both or know more about them, is there really that big of a difference to switch the regular drills for the fuel ones?

I had the original m12 1/4" driver, swapped out for a full fuel kit when it died. Big difference IMO.

The FUEL motor are similar technology to ECM motors... they work GREAT! Lots longer battery life.

The FUEL M12 impact has a 2 speed transmission... I use it in low most of the time. It is just the right amount of torque for service work (one can easily tighten SM screws without stripping them). It is a little lame for install work IMO... I use the black/white Makita 18V for installs... it is light and easy on the wrists.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910