fieldpiece ddsm1

fieldpiece ddsm1

Our supply house just received these are they worth there it to test pressure switches

Yes it is, one of the most underrated tools out. It keeps you from using expensive OEM parts, prenvent going back because you dont have the right one, allows you to use universal. It test pressure switches to ensue safe operation. My opinion get it.

there is at least one discussion on this topic, so do a search.

there are other ways to do it with simple devices.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

I own one from before Fieldpiece bought the company. Its a great tool. I've used it to set a universal pressure switch and diagnose improperly venting.

Quote Originally Posted by de784 View Post
    Our supply house just received these are they worth there it to test pressure switches
    Check this out for some better info on the product

I pondered buying one of these so I could did the dozens of pressure switches in my truck. I came to the conclusion that if I install a universal that it may open up a can of liability. Cool product though.