schematic for ruud furnace?

Went to a house friday, no cool.

I get there, and the customer says that nothing would happen at all. Got to talking, and find that he tried to fix it himself.

He thought it was the primary control. On this model furnace the oil burner primary also has the 24v transformer for the furnace on it, and the thermostat terminals connect to this control.

He replaced this control, and tested all of the modes. Once he tunred the A/C on, he said it ran for about 3 minutes, and then the new control he put on smoked. I looked at it, and the transformer is cooked.

I didn't have the part on the truck that I needed to replace it with, so I told him we would be back on Monday. (many other calls ahead of this guy)

Well, the guy appaerantly tries to fix a lot of stuff himself, because covers were off everywhere. So I told him, that we will come back on monday, get it all working, and from this point on, if he messes with it, we can no longer service it, as this was the 2nd call to this place in 6 months where he tried to fix it himself.

Anyway, my question is, does anyone have a schematic for a ruud ROBD-112QBGA furnace? Did a google search and didn't find anything. I'm not familiar with this type of furnace, since it is the only one I've seen out there like it. Thought it would be nice to look over the wiring diagram before I went back, as when I get there I am going to go through it to make sure it is all wired up correctly.

There is a diagram sticker on the furnace door, but thought it would be nice to look at it before I went back so that when I go back, life would be easier LOL

Nothing I hate more than customers that try to fix their own stuff LOL

I can get the equivalent Rheem one if I can cross the model number over. It looks old. ?

I have it. E-mail me. It is the unit wiring diagram.

Check your e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    Check your e-mail.
    I have no new E-mail :-(

Sent it to the one in your profile

Oh, no....now everybody knows!!!!
    R2B4BTU

Thank you so much james! At least I can go over this tonight and have a better understanding of what I will be dealing with when I get there.