Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    669

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,852
    Sorry, like most of you posts, I don't get it.

    Are you going to be my new stalker?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Miami, Fl.
    Posts
    3,559
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Sorry, like most of you posts, I don't get it.

    Are you going to be my new stalker?
    I hope not, that is if Jabarco wants to stay an active member on this site..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by arpa View Post
    I hope not, that is if Jabarco wants to stay an active member on this site..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    DFW Metroplex
    Posts
    4,910
    Ya know Jabs, Icemeister thinks alot of you which is apparent by his post yesterday in the refrigeration forum.

    I'm not sure what exactly a guy like Ice sees in you other than you do appear to have a certain amount of intelligence in this field.

    To date you have done a wonderful job of rubbing just about everyone you have come in contact with the wrong way. You may think you are funny - but I, for one, do not find any humor in your childish behavior.

    In the future, let's see the Jabs that Icemeister speaks so highly of.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,979
    Never happen, hes been that way for years. I used to read his posts in alt.hvac 15 years ago at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by markettech View Post
    Ya know Jabs, Icemeister thinks alot of you which is apparent by his post yesterday in the refrigeration forum.

    I'm not sure what exactly a guy like Ice sees in you other than you do appear to have a certain amount of intelligence in this field.

    To date you have done a wonderful job of rubbing just about everyone you have come in contact with the wrong way. You may think you are funny - but I, for one, do not find any humor in your childish behavior.

    In the future, let's see the Jabs that Icemeister speaks so highly of.
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by markettech View Post
    In the future, let's see the Jabs that Icemeister speaks so highly of.
    Just as soon as you pick the peanuts out of my....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Miami, Fl.
    Posts
    3,559
    Jabarco:

    I tried to warn you. Insulting or antagonizing members on the site is not allowed.

    Enjoy your 10 days off.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event