Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Does ANYONE understand this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6754387.stm

I have spent considerable time trying to get all of the middle-eastern problems. I am about out of patience, really, I mean OUT OF PATIENCE. I amin the top 10% of trying, so do not bash me for my effort.

I doubt ANYONE can understand it...except Scripture says there will be no peace in Jerusalem (meaning Israel) until Christ's second coming.

Hold on to your hats, boys and girls. You're in for a heck of a ride.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

The elements (Fatah and Hamas)are comprised of bloodthirsty men. What more needs to be said? How about the part where Israel is just another excuse to shed more blood?
    Has it ever occurred to these folks that sometimes a live dog is better than a dead lion? Where's the insult in that?
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

Israel just had a change of power and it was peaceful. It seems like every time the Muslims are involved in a change of power, it's bloody. Israel gave up Gaza and it was supposed to be all peace and love but instead, without Israelis to fight, the people there turned on each other. Now, there's rumors that they give up the Golan Heights. BIG MISTAKE!

This also concerns me:

Terrorists claim CIA files siezed
    Never knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run, he hates that.

Views expressed here are my own and not neccessarily those of any company I am affiliated with.

Hamas is basically Iran. Smoke Iran

Thank you Jimmy Carter

Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    Hamas is basically Iran. Smoke Iran

Thank you Jimmy Carter
    Correct, I had not realized Iran was funding them until I looked it up.
    Same as hezbolla.

Reasons to 'smoke iran' are mounting daily.

Quote Originally Posted by coordinatesales View Post
    Israel just had a change of power and it was peaceful. It seems like every time the Muslims are involved in a change of power, it's bloody. Israel gave up Gaza and it was supposed to be all peace and love but instead, without Israelis to fight, the people there turned on each other. Now, there's rumors that they give up the Golan Heights. BIG MISTAKE!

This also concerns me:

Terrorists claim CIA files siezed
    That's the thing, they turn on each other. Why not Give up Golan and let them have it out among themselves there? Just maintain the border?

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    That's the thing, they turn on each other. Why not Give up Golan and let them have it out among themselves there? Just maintain the border?
    If Isreal really wants peace they should also pull out of the West Bank and leave the Palatenians alone and secure their borders and promise retaliation if they are attacked.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Golan is high ground and that makes it militarily strategic ground. It's also been calmer and more economically prosperous so I understand why most Israeli's don't want to give it up to Syria even if their leaders might do so.

The other danger is who takes over and where. Fatah is at least secular, while Hamas is not. Fatah at least pretends to be willing to allow Israel to exist, Hamas openly cries for the destruction of Israel and of course Syria is no friend of Israel either.
    Never knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run, he hates that.

Views expressed here are my own and not neccessarily those of any company I am affiliated with.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac8 View Post
    If Isreal really wants peace they should also pull out of the West Bank and leave the Palatenians alone and secure their borders and promise retaliation if they are attacked.
    Right.

Uh-huh. And if we want peace, we should pull out of CA, AZ, NM,and TX, and leave teh Mexicans alone and promise retaliation if they cross the new border.

Right.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I was thinking exactly like Glennac, exactly.
    I may mis-understand something here ....
    Is it possible to remove the palestinians from the west-bank or gaza? If not, would it not be better to abandon it or just seal it off with a wall and promise 100-fold retaliation if any missles come over? I thought that was the whole {unspoken} idea when israel left the gaza. Palestinian in-fighting is just a bonus for israel.

How about smoking the entire M.E.

That ought to do it........

Read the Bible, if you are looking for the outcome to this mess.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Oh, where to start.... To begin with the land of Israel didn't just become the Jews' in 1948, it was the Jews long long before.

Point 2- Muslims have a long history of violent takeovers of land. Their so called religion of peace isn't peaceful to anyone except Muslims. Google Christian persecution.

Their religion of violence is so bastardized. Example: -Note the many factions of their religion and that they fight one another. (Iran Shi'ites and Iraqi Sunnis)

-Their religious bigshots (Imans) are allowed to issue fatwas or religious edicts (laws) by the 1000's, which due to the number of Imans, turns acceptable behavior (to their populous) into insanity.

Saudi Arabia doesn't help either funding the Wahhabism here in America that teaches the bastardized version of extreme Islam.

Anymore, I don't believe that there is a non-bastardized Islam, religion of peace, yada yada yada.

If we do have to go into Iran because of the Democrats' unwillingness to deal with them severely, then we better gear up for a long battle as it will either have 1 of 2 consequences. 1: We blast their asses into oblivion so that the other radicals will say "Hey Omar, Theys got Balls, We Better Back OFF. NO?"

Or 2. They Unbastardize and become a Muslim UNIT and create Hell on Earth.

I will take Door Number 1.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast