Carrier screw 30hxa106R-640KA Oil ?

Need a little help is their a procedure for checking the oil level on these screws or changing oil? Found nothing in the manual that was left with the machine.
    Compressors Are 1st stage o6na22o9s7na-aoo 2nd stage o6na212356na-aoo.
    Present alarm is on 1st stage T-124 low oil pressure and is confirmed with excessive pressure drop. Planing on changing internal and external oil filter manual says to expect up to 1 qt oil loss filters where changed 4yrs ago and do not want to over fill or be under any input on this machine would be help full thanks in advance. T
    "A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in
    no other way."
    -Mark Twain, American writer (1835-1910)

I wouldn't worry about the quart you lose. You'll need a 3/4" allen to change the internal filter. The screader to the left of the oil filter is the pressure on the housing. Make sure it's at 0 PSI before unscrewing the internal filter. Its kind of a sorry setup to try and recover or evacuate the internal oil filter circuit. JMHO
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

oil filters

all I use is a reclaim tank pulled to a deep vacuum to get the gas in the lines. No machines needed for that little bit of gas.

The oil from the old filter goes in the new filter. Very little is lost. you will need a bar of some sort on that 3/4 allen if the internal has never been changed.

The low oil alarm I don't think is the filter. You may have something else going on with the chiller.

T124 alarm is Circuit A low oil level, caused by level switch input open.
    check your oil level. Check the electrical connections for the switch.
    What is your filter drop for "A" compressor? The filters are not cheap and will not correct your problem. You need to get a manual for that chiller.

Well just an up date problem solved. was not able to get an answer from carrier about how to check the oil level ended up using the manuals recomendation not to add more than 1.5 gal added 1.25 working like a charm all pressure drops with in range again thanks. T

freonrick I've never realy concerend my self with the price when some thing is needed. Every thing in this trade is expensive thanks for the in put though.
    "A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in
    no other way."
    -Mark Twain, American writer (1835-1910)