Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Confused I don't understand why you guys

can't play like me and Geer ?

Geer the commie!

Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    can't play like me and Geer ?

Geer the commie!

That's right, ya fag.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Yhea, that's right. Like Rodney King said "Can't we all just get along" I guess the ARP form got a little hot today. I was taking my share of hits also. Well tomorrow is another day let's hope this form doesn't go like "Gone with the Wind". Ever since back in January, I have been carefull to never start a personal attack and limit my response as best I can when I get attacked. It's not easy though.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Hey I've been too good huh...................

I will give geer credit for taking the name calling and insults with a grain of salt so to speak. He is capable of returning the insults and character jabs.......

Don't get me wrong, he is still a renob, he is just able to give and receive the slams better than others.
    I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

I will defend, to your death, my right to my opinion.

Speaking of the sandbox: I think some of us peed in it a little too much, and TPTB almost took it away.

I will be the first to admit that I was conscious of pushing it a bit... One of the reasons I go away for a day or so every now and then... to avoid typing something I should not.

On the other hand, there are a few folks here that just do not understand that when they behave like children and flaunt it, they will get an earful in return...

Having said all this; how about lets all practice a little potty-training and keep our sandbox a little cleaner, fair enough?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech13 View Post
    I will give geer credit for taking the name calling and insults with a grain of salt so to speak.
    Insults? Those aren't insults. Not to geer. To anyone else, yes. But not to geer.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Speaking of the sandbox: I think some of us peed in it a little too much, and TPTB almost took it away.

I will be the first to admit that I was conscious of pushing it a bit... One of the reasons I go away for a day or so every now and then... to avoid typing something I should not.

On the other hand, there are a few folks here that just do not understand that when they behave like children and flaunt it, they will get an earful in return...

Having said all this; how about lets all practice a little potty-training and keep our sandbox a little cleaner, fair enough?
    We all push it a bit sometimes and I was typing a reply in my play nice thread when it got locked. I was going to say, before it gets threatening or to the point people are asking for outside contact info, it's best to use the ignore feature until everyone has a chance to cool off. I've never seen the mods act positively to threads with threats or disagreements that result in asking for outside contact info.
    Never knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run, he hates that.

Views expressed here are my own and not neccessarily those of any company I am affiliated with.

So James, which spy are you?
    Never knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run, he hates that.

Views expressed here are my own and not neccessarily those of any company I am affiliated with.

James is the spy in Black

I always liked Spy vs. Spy.
    Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

Wow, I'm glad I missed that...........
    Have you hugged the Earth today?
    Donny Baker rules

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech13 View Post
    I will give geer credit for taking the name calling and insults with a grain of salt so to speak. He is capable of returning the insults and character jabs.......

Don't get me wrong, he is still a renob, he is just able to give and receive the slams better than others.
    Why thank you HT13. Such generous, unsolicited praise.

What the hell is a renob?
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast