+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cavs - Spurs

Post Likes

Cavs - Spurs

Anyone watching this series? Spurs have dominated and everyone down here in SA is getting ready for a party.

People are already talking about next year. Hold on Spurs fans, lets get this one wrapped up. The Cavs may go nuts and screw everything up for us.

I am hoping tonight they finish them off so I can cancel cable tv until the regular football season comes back.
    Read, read, read!

Post Likes
    Go Cavs!!!!!!!

Post Likes
    I'll just be glad when it's over. So hard to watch the NBA anymore. Posturing, chest thumping, and teams that for the most part wouldn't know how to put 100 points on the board if you put a gun to their heads. Oh how I long for the days of the old ABA, when 125 points on the board for each team in a game was a regular occurance, not a rarity.

Post Likes
    It's not over yet ... the Cavaliers are going to Rise Up tonight and win the next two.

-Pete

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pgrasso View Post
    It's not over yet ... the Cavaliers are going to Rise Up tonight and win the next two.

-Pete
    As long as they don't win the next four.
    Read, read, read!

Post Likes
    Well, I guess it could happen, but the Cavs sure look outmatched in this one. SA hasn't really put a complete game together yet, but they have played well when they had to and answered every run by the Cavs. I agree that the offense has been horrendous on both sides. I guess the defense has something to do wtih it, but there sure has been some easy shots missed by both teams.

Post Likes
    It going to be a sweep.SA to strong for them and number 23 can not do what
    the old 23 could do for chicago.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    It going to be a sweep.SA to strong for them and number 23 can not do what
    the old 23 could do for chicago.
    I dont even think if Jordan was playing for the cavs when he was in his prime instead of Lebron could do anything with the Spurs. Too many big guns on the spurs.
    Life is like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

Post Likes
    Well, that was disappointing. I guess I can at least concentrate on getting ready for football season now.

Go Browns!!!

-Pete

Post Likes
    I missed most of the game but heard about an 11 point lead for the Spurs becoming a 3 point lead for the Cavs. What the -? It ended the way I wanted it and it was very close.

Now....I believe there is some beer comming in the mail for me......
    Read, read, read!

Post Likes
    Chest thumping? You lose the game by a point. Just like a tko in a fight. On even given day. They are all winners. The Spurs happened to be the winners.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sarge View Post
    I missed most of the game but heard about an 11 point lead for the Spurs becoming a 3 point lead for the Cavs. What the -? It ended the way I wanted it and it was very close.

Now....I believe there is some beer comming in the mail for me......

I tried to watch the last 7 minutes [last hour] of the game. Thought it might be close. Spurs just slammed the door on the princesses.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pgrasso View Post
    Well, that was disappointing. I guess I can at least concentrate on getting ready for football season now.

Go Browns!!!

-Pete

That tickles me every time I read it. Hell, most of the time I forget the browns are still even a team...........

Weird they have fans, do they PAY YOU?
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in